Silent Hill Heaven
http://silenthillforum.com/

Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level
http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=26221
Page 1 of 1

Author:  blackglass657 [ 06 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

When I played it on Easy difficulty level it's very fun actually and realistic, because monsters don't block you axe with they hands. And overall it feels more fun.

Author:  Haunting Hero [ 06 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

I played on easy waaay too much and then when I played normal....times had changed 0.0

Author:  Tabris [ 07 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

Seeing as the game's combat sucked (I even know some people who worked on it and they will not deny it), I wouldn't blame anyone for playing on an easier difficulty. Not to because it's hard but because it's fucking annoying.

Author:  Haunting Hero [ 07 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

I hate when you block they tear up your weapon (lost many a good shovels) :(

Author:  Mephisto [ 07 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

I played it on normal and only had a hard time at the prison in the end because of the fucking "Bandit Lords" everywhere.

Don't remember much about melee but I liked the shooting. Because of the weapon sway and all. I usually hate it but, for a survival horror game, it was kinda cool.

Author:  Haunting Hero [ 08 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

Mephisto wrote:
I played it on normal and only had a hard time at the prison in the end because of the fucking "Bandit Lords" everywhere.

Don't remember much about melee but I liked the shooting. Because of the weapon sway and all. I usually hate it but, for a survival horror game, it was kinda cool.


If you deadfire Murphy will be 100% accurate, found that out in the otherworld orphanage when that stupid doll was on the crates :evil:

Author:  Mephisto [ 08 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

^ I didn't even knew about that. Nice find!

Author:  Haunting Hero [ 08 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

Mephisto wrote:
^ I didn't even knew about that. Nice find!


Thank you :) I only used pistols though, I haven't tested it on shotgun

Author:  aj4x94 [ 09 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

I played on Normal and Hard. There really wasn't that much of a difference that I can remember besides enemies hitting harder.

As for weapon sway, it definitely made Harry look like Vasili Záitsev.

Author:  phantomess [ 19 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

I never tried it on easy. The idea didn't really occur to me; I'm always in the habit of selecting normal difficulties on games. Do weapons break less when playing on easy?

I didn't particularly have any problems with combat except for accidental weapon throwing sometimes. And the breaking gets pretty annoying. It's especially BS that the special pre-order bonus weapons break too. :x So dumb!

Author:  Tabris [ 19 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

phantomess wrote:
except for accidental weapon throwing sometimes.


The amount of times I've done this is completely ridiculous. Especially by simply putting the controller down. I think the first thing I did with the special gargoyle statue thing from that one huge side quest is accidentally throw it into a river.

Definitely a great combat feature.

Author:  phantomess [ 19 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

Tabris wrote:
I think the first thing I did with the special gargoyle statue thing from that one huge side quest is accidentally throw it into a river.
:lol: That's great!

Author:  Haunting Hero [ 19 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

phantomess wrote:
Tabris wrote:
I think the first thing I did with the special gargoyle statue thing from that one huge side quest is accidentally throw it into a river.
:lol: That's great!


When I got that statue it was my last quest to do, and I took it to the boat and it didn't go with me to the prison :cry: :x

Author:  Tabris [ 20 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

^^ That was one of the most frustrating things about those huge side quests that required the whole town to be open. You'd lose everything almost immediately after completing the quests.

Made all the effort absolutely pointless.

Author:  Haunting Hero [ 20 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

Tabris wrote:
^^ That was one of the most frustrating things about those huge side quests that required the whole town to be open. You'd lose everything almost immediately after completing the quests.

Made all the effort absolutely pointless.


I wish you could go back to the town after you had beat the game or unlocked a new area of it, I was so mad to have to restart everything just to go back to the town

Author:  J. Quinzelle [ 21 Jun 2017 ]
Post subject:  Re: Are you enjoyed combat system on a easy difficulty level

Haunting Hero wrote:
Tabris wrote:
^^ That was one of the most frustrating things about those huge side quests that required the whole town to be open. You'd lose everything almost immediately after completing the quests.

Made all the effort absolutely pointless.


I wish you could go back to the town after you had beat the game or unlocked a new area of it, I was so mad to have to restart everything just to go back to the town


That is annoying.

I started the game on easy after beating it on normal, just for story and trophies. Got distracted with my PS4. Need to come back to it. I wish Homecoming had an easy difficulty.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/