sh3 hidden/weird stuff, pics and videos. (spoilers)

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

Nanjiz
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: fu**ed up

Post by Nanjiz »

monopside wrote:
monopside wrote:when you die valtiel dragging heather in various places like nur_ein_tier said you may also see a nerse pushing you in a wheel chair if you die at the hospital.
ok i gess i just made this up i could swear it was real tho, oh well i gess it just came to me in a dream or something sorry shh members. oh and if anyone knows how to get rid of a comment pls let me know.
why did i also think the nurse was pushing you in a wheel chair when you die... coz if that's not true, then i must have dreamt it too =)
Power and chaos!
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

Nanjiz wrote:why did i also think the nurse was pushing you in a wheel chair when you die... coz if that's not true, then i must have dreamt it too =)
you probably just saw the advertisement with a picture like that.

a few more model pics:
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Camhacks & stuff: SH1 | SH2 | SH3 | SH4 | SHSM | FaceBook | YouTube
Nanjiz
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Nanjiz »

nur_ein_tier wrote:
Nanjiz wrote:why did i also think the nurse was pushing you in a wheel chair when you die... coz if that's not true, then i must have dreamt it too =)
you probably just saw the advertisement with a picture like that.
yeah, i've seen that too.. but i have a kind of scene in my head where the nurse is pushing heather in the wheel chair..
Power and chaos!
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

no idea, then.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

magazine in locker room, hospital hand, stuff behind ladder in hospital, inside happy burger

below: apparently the road douglas and heather are driving on, because the trees are grey and most are 2 dimensional.
ImageImage
Disciple of Claudia
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Disciple of Claudia »

This thread gets more and more distrubing.
Hopscotch is Civilization!
monopside
Just Passing Through

Post by monopside »

[quote="Nanjiz"][quote="nur_ein_tier"][quote="Nanjiz"]why did i also think the nurse was pushing you in a wheel chair when you die... coz if that's not true, then i must have dreamt it too =)[/quote]

you probably just saw the advertisement with a picture like that.[/quote]

yeah, I've seen that too.. but i have a kind of scene in my head where the nurse is pushing heather in the wheel chair..[/quote]
well if nothing else i can't comfort in the fact that I'm not the only one who's crazy. :)
SonOfSpardaDude
Just Passing Through

Post by SonOfSpardaDude »

Can someone mabye get pictures of the moths in the nightmare mall? Just wanna know if they're anything like the ones from SH2 in the apts and during the final boss. Konami must really like them.
[b][color=Red]The world was a sandbox for Man, made by God. But thou destruction of the world was not of God's, but of Man's desire to ever expand beyond over. And thus we cower within our guilt.[/color][/b]
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

SonOfSpardaDude wrote:Can someone mabye get pictures of the moths in the nightmare mall? Just wanna know if they're anything like the ones from SH2 in the apts and during the final boss. Konami must really like them.
I think in both games they're almost just sprites, no real dimensions to them and not hi res.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
lexichan
Just Passing Through

Post by lexichan »

nur_ein_tier wrote:some pics made with the model viewer, some of the stuff not visible in game: ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Those are kind of odd. In the 4th pic it clearly, to me at least, looks like there's some sexin going on. You can see her vahjayjay and what looks like the tip of a penis. O.o I also wonder why there is so much detail on the face of the ?Fukuro Lady? There is also a lot of attention on the mouths of the monsters. The nurses have those red squared around teir mouths, and the Lip thing and that monster with the horse teeth (I don't know what their called. Sorry) the mouth sticks out. Any explanation for this? Is it because lips make people think of vahjayjay's which make people think of giving birth? *le sigh* I really need to play this game. The fact that they used Angela for the body the Closer was eating is uber creepy and Harry has a tad to much blood in his pants area. That's all I have to say.
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

lexichan wrote: I also wonder why there is so much detail on the face of the ?Fukuro Lady? There is also a lot of attention on the mouths of the monsters.
There's no more detail on the fukuro lady's face than on any of the regular characters, it's the same as the nurse face except it doesn't have the red bit.
ImageImage
fudgestix

Post by fudgestix »

Only started playing SH3 earlier today, and reading this thread gots me wondering as to if you can see who's in the occupied toilet cubicle in the mall at the very beginning? Can someone have a look and post a screen shot for me pretty please?
THE RULES! [click me and learn]
"I think I'd prefer a sword over a penis anyday." - Wigeke
Mxpn - Restless Night (bandcamp)
valkyre
Just Passing Through

Post by valkyre »

when i say "they should add something new", i dont mean "they should add something new thats retarded". thats different.
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

fudgestix wrote:Only started playing SH3 earlier today, and reading this thread gots me wondering as to if you can see who's in the occupied toilet cubicle in the mall at the very beginning? Can someone have a look and post a screen shot for me pretty please?
as usual when you don't see it in the game, there is absolutely nothing in the stall besides a toilet.
ImageImage
fudgestix

Post by fudgestix »

nur_ein_tier wrote:
fudgestix wrote:Only started playing SH3 earlier today, and reading this thread gots me wondering as to if you can see who's in the occupied toilet cubicle in the mall at the very beginning? Can someone have a look and post a screen shot for me pretty please?
as usual when you don't see it in the game, there is absolutely nothing in the stall besides a toilet.
Fair enough ^_^, I don't have one of those fancy programs (and I'm playing it on PS2 anyway) and was just curious :) Thanks for replying anyway ^_^
THE RULES! [click me and learn]
"I think I'd prefer a sword over a penis anyday." - Wigeke
Mxpn - Restless Night (bandcamp)
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

fudgestix wrote: Fair enough ^_^, I don't have one of those fancy programs (and I'm playing it on PS2 anyway) and was just curious :) Thanks for replying anyway ^_^
the only strangeness i found in the mall toilets was this:

subway corpse

some i ripped using the model viewer:

hidden areas:
ImageImage
tooky
Just Passing Through

Post by tooky »

where is the roller coaster one with the dad & heather on it; when does that happen?
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

I LOVE that the light at the top floor in the Haunted Mansion is on.

It doesn't happen. O_o.. I'm sure these are just things she ripped from the game, weird encoded files and whatnot.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Xigz
Hope House Careworker

Post by Xigz »

Jetsetlemming wrote:Ooh ooh, I've got one, I've got one. >_>;
Yggr Drassil, which goes by a number of different spellings, is the Nordic "World Tree". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yggdrasil
This is in the hallway of the mall where you first meet Claudia.
Could be a House of Leaves reference.
[b]I'm constant now, and useful too.
I know my eyes cannot see through.[/b]
put_here_2_feel_joy
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by put_here_2_feel_joy »

Thank you so much, nur_ein_tier for all those awesome hacks. The one of heather's pendent especially, because I have been looking for something like that for 2 years. o_o

I know this is alittle off topic, but with those file ripping programs is there a way to rip sounds and music from the pc games? Are there specific programs designed to do this that I can download? (and to those who know me here, I'm sorry I wont shut up about this sound ripping, but it's really important to me. ;_;)
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/Dredge_/sunsetcopy.jpg[/img]
Kaiza Killa
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Kaiza Killa »

Believe it or not, Silent Hill 3 was the first that I played before the others. And it is still a favorite for me...

Kaiza Killa
-Tetragrammaton-
H+
"Everything above your neck's going to be a fine red mist" - Sniper (Team Fortress 2).