An article SH3 SH4

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

An article SH3 SH4

Post by Anonymous »

Aloo
I have a question.When you enter in a room of the hospital you found a newspaper article of Joseph Schenaider.tihs article appears in SH4 but rthis is because of im play the game with the game of SH4 in my memory card or apper in all the games.

Another question is How appear the final when Valtiel take you and appers in the screen "game over" :wink:
Kisses
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

It always appears, regardless if you have a SH4 save on the memory card--it's not an unlockable thing like the SH2 references in SH3.

You have to die in certain levels when it's at the "Otherside." Unfortunately, I don't know what specific levels..
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

oh well thanks :)
B5160-R

Post by B5160-R »

Valtiel drags Heather away, when killed, in the the otherside mall and hospital. I'm not exactly sure if these are the only places this happens, though... (The church?)
[ Un-Space Exploration - UE photo blog ]
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

hm ok i know the die area's but i don't remember at the moment so i'll get back on thi when i find the site i went to where i got the info about the "Death senes"
Loveless_Dogg

Post by Loveless_Dogg »

I've had Valtiel drag Heather away while in the "normal" mall when you get killed by the first numb body creature encounter.
Value your failures more than your successes. Successes only last until someone screws them up. Failures are forever. She left...and...I'm lost.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Yep, there too. Valtiel will drag Heather away randomly: doesn't matter where she's at.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Stained Purgatorial Alter

Post by Stained Purgatorial Alter »

The only time it happened to me is in the Amusement Park where after you leave the Haunted Mansion I forgot to re-equip my bullet proof vest and *a Closer* killed me in like one hit and then he dragged me off. He has a scary growl while doing so..
Last edited by Stained Purgatorial Alter on 04 Feb 2006, edited 1 time in total.
Heather_Mason
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Heather_Mason »

B5160-R wrote:Valtiel drags Heather away, when killed, in the the otherside mall and hospital. I'm not exactly sure if these are the only places this happens, though... (The church?)
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
I've had it happen to me at the Lakeside Amusement Park, the last time you go there...