blood trail???

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

Goodnight
Historical Society Historian

Post by Goodnight »

I'm of the belief it's just there to scare you into thinking something bad's going to be at the end of that blood trail, and/or to imply that someone fought hard before going down, also to scare you.

Like so much in the game, it's just there to scare, I think.
AdjectiveRyan
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by AdjectiveRyan »

wheelchair there cause symbol from games. bulletholes from fight with guy who can't aim. monster kill guy drag him away toward elevator shaft pulling him into the hospital (like 'house on haunted hill' when miss veronica vaughn bit it). foreshadows desperation/helplessness/ineviability? ug!
KeysofDeath
Just Passing Through

Post by KeysofDeath »

Well i believe that the blood trail is connected to Stanley Coleman and Leonard Wolf I believe that Stanley fell out of the wheelchair and crawled into the elevator and Leonard shot him with Sub-Machine gun.
But that's just my theory,it could be anything. :|
Travelng at the Speed of Dark
Maverick
Just Passing Through

Post by Maverick »

Goodnight wrote:I'm of the belief it's just there to scare you into thinking something bad's going to be at the end of that blood trail, and/or to imply that someone fought hard before going down, also to scare you.

Like so much in the game, it's just there to scare, I think.
Well it sure worked for me lol, I was thinking there would be something I didnt want to know about at the end of it.
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

KeysofDeath wrote:Well i believe that the blood trail is connected to Stanley Coleman and Leonard Wolf I believe that Stanley fell out of the wheelchair and crawled into the elevator and Leonard shot him with Sub-Machine gun.
But that's just my theory,it could be anything. :|
I doubt Leonard had access to a submachine gun, or that was how he died at all...
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Doo-glas
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Doo-glas »

that's one of my fav silent hill moments

it reminded me of like a mob hit or something(not saying that's what it was though)