Normal world to Nightmare world

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

Conjurer
Hope House Careworker

Post by Conjurer »

It means something; Heather isn't just writhing in pain, every time, before the shifts occur (outside of Silent Hill) for no reason.
[url=http://www.gaikokujin-talent.com/profile/voice/monica_horgan/monica_horgan_cm01.mp3]Silent Hill Insurance[/url]
AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well, I never said it was for NO reason, now did I?
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
LanceS133

Post by LanceS133 »

If you had some demon fetus growing in you, I think you'd be in a good amount of pain also. She's in pain because it's growing inside of her and who knows what else, could be pulsating, feeding off her, burning, lol it's not hard to understand why she'd be in pain.
"That town. That God forsaken town. It just, keeps, calling me back..."
Conjurer
Hope House Careworker

Post by Conjurer »

Yes, let’s keep ignoring the fact that Heather goes into a state of pain every single time before the shifts outside of Silent Hill occur.
[url=http://www.gaikokujin-talent.com/profile/voice/monica_horgan/monica_horgan_cm01.mp3]Silent Hill Insurance[/url]
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

RIGHT! THAT'S MY GODDAMN POINT! Please atleast read my posts, Conjurer.

My Theory:
*Claudia causes Otherworld, probably draws Heather and co. in via her psychic powers or something.
*Due to Claudia's subconscious beliefs, this kickstarts the God so it'd develop, causing Heather to feel pain and all that.
*Due to the God acting up, the shifts occur immediately afterward.
*???
*Profit/Paradise.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Conjurer
Hope House Careworker

Post by Conjurer »

I have; it just doesn't work. Only Heather's emotions can effect the fetus's growth; it would be too random in timing and reasoning for it to be Claudia's subconscious choice, especially since she isn't even with Heather in the Hilltop center to see that she can't move on. Logic deduces that God is causing the creation of the shifts.

*gasp* Not a sensible conjecture?!
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Only Heather's emotions can effect the fetus's growth
As far as we know, but sure, I'll go with that. (Also, Claudia is subconsciously causing atleast some of the monsters, which fuel Heather's hate, so we're both kinda right.)
it would be too random in timing and reasoning for it to be Claudia's subconscious choice, especially since she isn't even with Heather in the Hilltop center to see that she can't move on.
I don't see what's so random about the timing in either interpretation, and as we should know by now, distance has no effect on a person's subconscious control of Otherworld.
Logic deduces that God is causing the creation of the shifts.
Yes, I know. Stop fucking saying that because I'm not disagreeing.
Conjurer
Hope House Careworker

Post by Conjurer »

I forgot to add that it's doing it on it's own, not in response to Claudia; the fetus doesn't respond to anyone's feelings except Heather's respectively. There's no need to get nippy.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Whether the God is doing it entirely on it's own is very, very arguable. I'm not saying Claudia's emotions effect it, but perhaps her conjuring of Otherworld caused it to "quicken" and start to "kick."
Conjurer
Hope House Careworker

Post by Conjurer »

There's no point in god acting up in accordance to Claudia's subconscious desire to manifest the other world on her own, just for god to be the reason to how and why the other world manifests at that time... It makes no sense and it seems like an unnecessary stretch to me.

God acts up on it's own, only in response to high levels of "nutrients" it obtains from Heather's strong feelings, and triggers the creation of the other world through Claudia, outside of Silent Hill. Cleaner and simpler.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Whatever. My original point was that God is responsible for the shifts, and Claudia effects the Otherworld. Whether or not there's a causal connection I couldn't really care much for.