What does Heather see after God is defeated?

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Re: What does Heather see after God is defeted?

Post by AuraTwilight »

Aerith Gainsborough wrote:
Soulless-Shadow wrote:
Aerith Gainsborough wrote:^Valtiel serves the God, which means he's not a 'mindless monster like pretty much everything else.'
That's hardly a good example of Valtiel having some form of intelligence. We don't even know if it's a real God or not (I recall a theory around here somewhere about God simply being a powerful monster). Valtiel hasn't spoken, or been shown doing anything more than whay the cult's followers expect him to do. He could very well be a monster with a specific purpose. Nothing more. Until or unless he has some character development, or unless someone who worked on the game comes out and says so, then there's a very real possibility that he's just a mindless monster.
Clearly he's not a 'mindless monster.' The other monster's instincts are to kill you. Uhm, duh? Valtiel's is to serve the God, keep the mother of God alive, and etc. That shows that Valtiel isn't like the rest of the monsters, wouldn't you say? He actually serves a purpose. You see him protecting the God, reincarnating Heather when she dies, putting a cloth over the God's eyes. That's its' job. He's not running around like 'Har Har. I'm going to attack this human for the hell of it, even though I'm a silly manifestation. Har har.' No. He's not a mindless monster. I don't know why you even think that. Nothing you said convinces me otherwise. I don't need to be told by character development, since I played the game and know Valtiel's purpose towards the God and Heather in Silent Hill 3.

Am I alone here? I mean, seriously.
All the monsters have a purpose. Just because Valtiel is different doesn't mean he's any more intelligent than the others. He's just a 'machine' designed to keep God alive.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
mikefile
Gravedigger

Post by mikefile »

While the others are there to witness the Beginning of God's birth (torment Heather, even though they all go like 'Har Har- don't underestimate the 'Har Har). They all have a function.
Ashes
Just Passing Through

Post by Ashes »

If I remember correctly, the scraper and some of the other monsters are cult members who have been transfigured or whatever by Claudia, however I don't know if they're still capable of conscious thought.
Except the scapers of course. I personally go by the theory that at least the one that killed Harry is a normal human, fucked up by Heather's mind when she finds out he/she killed her father.
Ring-a ring-a Rosie, a pocket full o' posies
Ashes, ashes, we all fall down...
SHF

Post by SHF »

^
Yup, and actually all the scrapers are humans transformed into monsters, I believe Claudia or someone points this out.
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]
Ashes
Just Passing Through

Post by Ashes »

What I'm saying is that they aren't really monsters. Heather just sees them as monsters.
Ring-a ring-a Rosie, a pocket full o' posies
Ashes, ashes, we all fall down...
The SH Champion
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by The SH Champion »

I really hope that they make a sequel to the baby you hear in the end.
"The Fear of Blood tends to create fear for the flesh."
-Silent Hill
mikefile
Gravedigger

Post by mikefile »

If the baby thing is even true. It's just a big fat theory.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well except it was confirmed by a creator's twitter.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Mantorok
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mantorok »

A baby you hear at the end? I've never heard of that.
mikefile
Gravedigger

Post by mikefile »

AuraTwilight wrote:Well except it was confirmed by a creator's twitter.
The creator's twitter only confirms that it is the sound of a baby.
SilentRobert23
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by SilentRobert23 »

Mantorok wrote:A baby you hear at the end? I've never heard of that.
It's in the making-of.
country matters
VenusDoom
Hope House Careworker

Post by VenusDoom »

Anyone have a link? >_> I'd like to hear it.
Cry baby, cry baby, cry,<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DW9xJTX-4
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.

If you agree, add it to your sig.
alone in the town

Post by alone in the town »

The SH Champion
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by The SH Champion »

It could be anything that used the sound of a baby. I want another sequel to the whole baby God - birth series.
"The Fear of Blood tends to create fear for the flesh."
-Silent Hill
VenusDoom
Hope House Careworker

Post by VenusDoom »

^If Downpour is good I want Vatra to make this. If Downpour is bad I want Climax to make it.
Cry baby, cry baby, cry,<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DW9xJTX-4
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.

If you agree, add it to your sig.
Sajun
Just Passing Through

Post by Sajun »

Where is this making of documentary found? Did it come on a bonus dvd with one of the games or something?
Aerith Gainsborough

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

^Alone in the town posted the link a few posts above yours.

I think the baby cry is a pretty big deal. I mean, how could it mean anything? In Silent Hill 1, Harry is left with a baby which is given to him by God, and thus he raises it. Since it's been confirmed that it is in fact a baby cry, we can assume that the baby cry is Claudia reincarnated into a baby, by God, to repeat the cycle. It all just points to it.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.
SH3girl32
Gravedigger

Post by SH3girl32 »

Wow, this site changed a lot since last I've been regulary on it. Anyways, I loved the making of SH3. I loved the part when they showed the voice actors in action. I've seen it years ago, but still enjoy it. About what Heather sees, Idk. I don't think she sees anything. It seemed like just a dramatic camera affect. That or maybe the god did something that shocked her. She seemed so calm after alllll that when she talked to Douglas, so maybe it's nothing at all. The baby noise was probably just a random sound to add to the vid since it had to do with birthing and the baby from the 1st game. I doubt it was a last minute change. =P
SHF

Post by SHF »

^
I think Heather just looks back at the dead God Alessa, and is relieved that it's all over. So yeah, don't think it's any more complicated than that.
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]
Aerith Gainsborough

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

I don't know what the baby cry can exactly mean, but I do believe it has to mean something. Why would one of the creators lie? They wouldn't. It's very possible that it could have been Claudia re-birthed, heck, it could be just showing a memory of how Heather was brought into the world. But, I really think the re-birthed idea makes sense, due to what we know from the first title.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.