Why a mask for snowwhite and a red shoe for cinderella?

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

residentevil5
Just Passing Through

Post by residentevil5 »

angelofROOM302 wrote:Guys... it's really not that complicated. :|
Sorry if I changed the subject for a little bit, but had anybody noticed the two pictures? The cinderella was on the left and snow white on the right, but there is something wrong, thats what Heather said, is it related to any of these things? The red shoe that you think its a blood shoe or someting and the dull thing about beauty?!! What the picture is all about. Little help here please.
Heather said something's wrong because they don't really look like the Disney princesses. And they're in a really akward place and you have to find really akward things for them to continue with the game.
Maybe it's because they never did base it on disney characters at all. Rather on the old version.
HELLLO!
angelofROOM302
Historical Society Historian

Post by angelofROOM302 »

:x
That's not the fucking point!
Why is everyone not reading the freaking thread! :evil:
wcarnation
Just Passing Through

Post by wcarnation »

My guess at the Doll's Head

Poison Apple = Doll's Head = Baby = Ingested Corruption = Heather's "God"

Snow White - White Claudia - Claudia Wolf

Given the fetus chomping later... that also ends up killing Claudia

Perhaps Cinderella is Heather? She once came to Silent Hill, left "something" behind, people sought her out with that, and here she is back in the mess of it.

Drawing off Alessa's love of stories... it could just be a face given to this problem

But I don't really know. Nothing in the game really indicates this is true at all.
Uyrikeustek
My Bestsellers Clerk

Re: Why a mask for snowwhite and a red shoe for cinderella?

Post by Uyrikeustek »

Perhaps since the game was made in Japan and they included the "toilet" superstitions as a reference to cultural legends, they must've had a possibly different version of the Snowwhite Fairytale as well. As for the shoe, we all know the story.
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." ~ Christopher Hitchens R.I.P.