Heathers life today?

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

Aleximoz
Just Passing Through

Heathers life today?

Post by Aleximoz »

Anyone thought what shes doing nowadays?where might she live?work?etc...where Harry was buried later on?...and all that kind of stuff.

Imagination is recommended!
angelofROOM302
Historical Society Historian

Post by angelofROOM302 »

YAY! I love fun questions like this! :mrgreen:
Well, I kinda think that Heather is probably on drugs or something like that right now. Lol! :lol: (sorry, i'm being so mean to the poor girl)
I think she probably moved to some little town in Wisconsin and works at Walmart. Hmm, about Harry.. she probably buried him where they lived. But then she probably wouldn't ever come to visit his grave. :( So it's kinda hard to think about where she'd bury him.
AgentX7k
Hope House Careworker

Post by AgentX7k »

Good thread. I may have a slightly more optimistic view of Heathers future :). With how their situations were left at the end of SH3 I think Douglas let Heather stay with him, he probably wouldn't have officially adopted her, I don't think she would want that. The drug thing is probably not too far-fetched, I can see that happening.
"The Body Is Cold?"
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

>I think she probably moved to some little town in Wisconsin and works at Walmart.

Are you sure that isn't a bit of your reality mixing in with Heather's projected reality? :wink:

Personally I saw Heather living in South Ashfield which is also, presumably, in New England (along with where she lived with Harry [in the apartments]) so she'd be near his grave for occasional visits but not near enough to be associated with memories. Plus she'd be near Silent Hill but not *too* near it (as there is some ambiguous-ness regarding if it's 6 or 12 hours away from South Ashfield).
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
HeresJohnny
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by HeresJohnny »

She might have decided to become a chef after being inspired by the BBq dog on a platter but she just might cook that particular dish at thanksgiving and thats it. I can guarantee she would have a psychiatrist, as would anyone else who survived SH. Maybe after entering Heaven's Night she realized that she must fulfill her destiny of becoming a stripper.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well, her experience woke her up to the true horrors of the world, so with the power of the aliens, she goes from town to town, fighting evil as Princess Heart.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Aleximoz
Just Passing Through

Post by Aleximoz »

HeresJohnny wrote:She might have decided to become a chef after being inspired by the BBq dog on a platter but she just might cook that particular dish at thanksgiving and thats it. I can guarantee she would have a psychiatrist, as would anyone else who survived SH. Maybe after entering Heaven's Night she realized that she must fulfill her destiny of becoming a stripper.
Or maybe she wrote a book of doing all that :wink: and is now sitting and watching TV for getting material for the second book.But maybe Douglas is more of a chef type? :D
angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

Are you sure that isn't a bit of your reality mixing in with Heather's projected reality?
No, cause my town isn't little and I don't work at Walmart. :roll:
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Yeah, that's why I was joking, kiddo. Hence the :wink: emoticon.
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

I would imagine her working in a field envolving helping people, especially children. Probably in a very populous town, so she could just sort of fade in to the crowd.

imo... that is why that is the setting in my fanfic about heather, all growed-up. :mrgreen:
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

OMG, Do you all think that they will return to the real world?!!
The real answer that they are still stuck in other world.
AgentX7k
Hope House Careworker

Post by AgentX7k »

Raider Man wrote:OMG, Do you all think that they will return to the real world?!!
Of course? Why would she be stuck there? No one else ever was, once the forces keeping them there are done with they are free to move on.
"The Body Is Cold?"
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Raider Man wrote:OMG, Do you all think that they will return to the real world?!!
lol no. SH1 kinda proves that the real answer is that Harry isn't stuck in the other world--since, you know, he goes on to later raise Cheryl 2.0. And that said Cheryl 2.0 goes on to bury his dead self.

SH2 and SH4 remain a toss up, I guess. Origins has to have the good ending. Don't know about SH:H endings yet. So again--lol no.
Annebelle
Just Passing Through

Post by Annebelle »

I'm pretty sure she changed her name, became a part of Team Silent, was an important person in the making of SH3, tried out the completed game and ended up trapped in the game as the main character..

You know, if that wouldn't have happened Claudia would've been the main character. Rly.
AgentX7k
Hope House Careworker

Post by AgentX7k »

Krist. wrote:SH2 and SH4 remain a toss up, I guess. Origins has to have the good ending. Don't know about SH:H endings yet. So again--lol no.
And even though we don't know the true endings the games (2, 4) still give us one where the protagonists escape so it is a possibility. Oh and lol at Cheryl 2.0, that can be the name of this book Heather is going to write :)
"The Body Is Cold?"
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Post by phantomess »

I somewhat doubt that Heather lived with Douglas. It's a possibility, but she's 17- nearly a legal adult (I typed illegal adult at first, ha)- and seems to be a very independent, strong, person. I think she'd want to make her own way. Maybe she does take a little help from Douglas along the way though, as it would be very difficult to be thrust out on her own all at once with no help. She'd probably need help paying for things until she had a decent job. I'm sure Douglas would feel somewhat responsible for her and would at least offer her some help and/or hospitality.
I can see her keeping in touch with Douglas in the long run, and valuing him as someone who helped her through an insanely hard time.

But I do see her being determined to move on pretty quickly and help herself, making some good plans for her future, going to some type of college if she could. We're not really told what her interests are, so it's hard to say what her aims would be. But I believe she'd want to make her father proud. Maybe she'd even do something related to writing, though I don't mean to say that's the only way to make her father proud. Anyhow, I kinda see her doing something that'd make use of her intellect and wit.
aj4x94

Post by aj4x94 »

^
That sounds like a nice future for Heather, considering what she went through. I always thought that Douglas would have a part in her life somehow. If Homecoming takes place in 2007 or 2008, that would make Heather 24-25.
You can take my heart
And hold it together as we fall apart
Maybe together we can make a mark in the stars we embark
And keep us together as the lights go dark
AgentX7k
Hope House Careworker

Post by AgentX7k »

Yeah I agree she could make it on her own considering what she's been through, even when she didn't have her father. And I still like to think she'd keep in contact with Douglas, their relationship is my favorite in the series.
"The Body Is Cold?"
King Crimson
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by King Crimson »

And I still like to think she'd keep in contact with Douglas, their relationship is my favorite in the series.
She fucks douglas over and over again.
Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Only if you're a Heather/Douglas shipper.