Who is Vincent talking to?

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Who is Vincent talking to?

Post by Anonymous »

In the chapel,when you play the tape you hear Vincent talking with a woman about Claudia.Who is this woman?
Oh,does anyone also knows if the numbers at the chapel's corridors have any meaning at all?There was a lot of the same numbers and letters like c7,c3,c5,b40.
Disciple of Claudia
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Disciple of Claudia »

You actually go to that woman's room and find her diary. The diary is signed L.S. Unfortunately I don't know the intials stand for. If you listen to the voice on the tape and the voice in the confession booth you'll find that they are the same voice. I have an inkling as to who she might be but I don't have enough evidence to back it up because it will go against the theories of some of the more hardcore members of this forum, so to answer your question her name is L.S. I have no clue about your second question.
Hopscotch is Civilization!
The Necronoir
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by The Necronoir »

Spill it! Wild theories are the best part of this forum!

Lisa Sunderland - James' Mother?

:mrgreen:
Live the nightmare conceived by Adam Crowley:
[img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9746/nightmarecreaturesiconwx0.png[/img]
Scarlet
Historical Society Historian

Post by Scarlet »

Who is this woman?

Isn't she just another member of the cult?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Disciple of Claudia wrote:You actually go to that woman's room and find her diary. The diary is signed L.S. Unfortunately I don't know the intials stand for. If you listen to the voice on the tape and the voice in the confession booth you'll find that they are the same voice. I have an inkling as to who she might be but I don't have enough evidence to back it up because it will go against the theories of some of the more hardcore members of this forum, so to answer your question her name is L.S. I have no clue about your second question.
I don't think it's the same person.Their voices are quite different.Although i'm not 100% sure.I'm playing the game again so i'll try and look more closely on your observation.Anyway please tell us your theory!
Archaeis
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Archaeis »

The Necronoir wrote:Spill it! Wild theories are the best part of this forum!

If the rebirth ending is true, then there is a possibility it could be L. Sunderland, James' and MAry's daughter.

Or perhaps Laura?
[i]The first biological requisite
of the Higher Evolutionaries
is the realization that
natural evolution is complete.[/i]

Artificial evolution has begun.

[i]The first psychological requisite
is the realization that
they do not need gods.[/i]

For they are gods.

[b]Legacy - Of the Higher Evolutionaries[/b]
Æ
Location: Plus Forty Seven Degrees 56' 37" Minus Sixteen Degrees 51' 08"

Post by Æ »

Scarlet wrote:Who is this woman?

Isn't she just another member of the cult?
Yeah, she´s just a follower. Vincent´s just making some questions about Claudia to know a little more about her, using the redneck follower I think. She´ll just be L.S. for us. She´s not that important for the story, it´s better to leave it like that.
[img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/705/cpiadebarrierdetail1oq0.jpg[/img]
Knick Knack
Gravedigger

Post by Knick Knack »

Archaeis wrote:

If the rebirth ending is true, then there is a possibility it could be L. Sunderland, James' and MAry's daughter.

Or perhaps Laura?
James and Mary didn't have any children.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Eh.. I say let's leave it at L.S. and call it an evening.

Plus.. it can't be Laura. The woman sounds like she'd be older than Laura would be at that point, even if a few years had passed. The woman sounds like that, a woman. Laura would be relatively young still, wouldn't she?
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

By my timeline, Laura would be fourteen.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Archaeis
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Archaeis »

Knick Knack wrote:
Archaeis wrote:

Or perhaps Laura?
James and Mary didn't have any children.

That's why I said if the Rebirth ending is taken as true. As a consequence, she's around to have a kid with James, also restarting the cult.
is the realization that

is the realization that

For they are gods.

KageReneko
Subway Guard

Post by KageReneko »

I always thought that the woman in the confessionaryu was one of the victims of Walter (the ghost with the hatr, you know)... But then I read closely her story and I realized that isn't her... Anyway the woman of the tape is a folower of the cult; Douglas calls her sister and she manifies her faiuth by God...
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>also restarting the cult.
The Order had already been re-established for six years before Silent Hill 3, and one year before Silent Hill 2--all thanks to Vincent.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Valtiel101
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Valtiel101 »

could it possably be Lisa the nurse from silent hill 1
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/fass007/Valtiel101.jpg[/img]
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Probably not. The initials L.S are pretty much different from L.G. That and considering she's been dead for seventeen years... No.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Archaeis
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Archaeis »

Still a possibility of Laura. Even if she is 14, she could still be involved. Claudia obviously was as a child.
is the realization that

is the realization that

For they are gods.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Archaeis wrote:Still a possibility of Laura. Even if she is 14, she could still be involved. Claudia obviously was as a child.
Yes, but she was raised by the cult like Alessa. Laura had parents but was then orphaned and stayed with Mary (in hospital) for a short time. She would have to have been taken into the cult straight after SH2 and then become quite involved from that point. But I see no proof that happened, I think that this is just someone we don't know.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Yeah. Grasping at paperthin straws with the Laura idea. It's an unknown, so hopefully people will stop analysing a puddle and calling it an ocean.

also because that's a woman's voice on the recording, and no fourteen year old girl i've ever met sounded like that.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Fungo
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Fungo »

Synthetic Form wrote:
Disciple of Claudia wrote:You actually go to that woman's room and find her diary. The diary is signed L.S. Unfortunately I don't know the intials stand for. If you listen to the voice on the tape and the voice in the confession booth you'll find that they are the same voice. I have an inkling as to who she might be but I don't have enough evidence to back it up because it will go against the theories of some of the more hardcore members of this forum, so to answer your question her name is L.S. I have no clue about your second question.
I don't think it's the same person.Their voices are quite different.Although i'm not 100% sure.I'm playing the game again so i'll try and look more closely on your observation.Anyway please tell us your theory!
Oh, they both are the same person. I remember I spent a long time trying to figure out who that person was in the confession booth, but it did end up being L.S. the person in the letter and cassette tape.

Not that it matters, but if you're interested in comparing, then listen to the confession booth and cassette tape and you'll see they have the same tone of voice.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

That still doesn't mean it's L.S.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.