Who is Vincent talking to?

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

NightFlutter
Hope House Careworker

Post by NightFlutter »

the Adversary wrote:That still doesn't mean it's L.S.
It's probly nothing important...but I was thinking, more so as a joke...that if you want to compare the voice in the confessional to the voice on the tape...since it's been established that the voice in the confessional is in face Heather/Alessa/Cheryl...if both voices are the same...L.S. could be a hint at Alessa :mrgreen:

Cuz if you read it...Alessa...L.Sa :P

I'm not serious...

But what about all those letters and numbers written in the rust on the walls? No one answered that part.
[url=http://www.myspace.com/unknown_monkeyman][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/ForgotAboutDre/My%20Creations/Sigs/SigPro.jpg[/img][/url]
[i]“Standing above the crowd...he had a voice that was strong and loud."[/i]
Fungo
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Fungo »

They are scientific codes.
Edeshi
Just Passing Through

Post by Edeshi »

i havent seen anything that tells a exactly date of the recording of the tape.... that could give more clues about who this women is. BTW, its perfectly defined that the diary owner its exactly the women on the recording ?
frenchie
Just Passing Through

Post by frenchie »

I bet LS will become a character in one of the next SH games... Like the way Walter Sullivan didn't become a proper character til SH4, as well as the Hope/Wish House becoming more of a thing in SH4.

To sum up... something that is left as a mystery in one game is sometimes solved in a future game.
[img]http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/3401/lukesig1pv.jpg[/img]

"This town is full of monsters! How can you sit there and eat pizza!"
x3m_br
Just Passing Through

Post by x3m_br »

frenchie wrote:I bet LS will become a character in one of the next SH games... Like the way Walter Sullivan didn't become a proper character til SH4, as well as the Hope/Wish House becoming more of a thing in SH4.

To sum up... something that is left as a mystery in one game is sometimes solved in a future game.

L.S. along with Miriam K. , Traitor

:)
notice: HELL is coming
frenchie
Just Passing Through

Post by frenchie »

I guess it could be Laura. Didn't Mary say she wanted to adopt her as her own child. Therefore she would be Laura Shepard. But I personally think LS is someone we don't know about (yet?)
[img]http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/3401/lukesig1pv.jpg[/img]

"This town is full of monsters! How can you sit there and eat pizza!"
jthomp1286
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by jthomp1286 »

Acutally, when Laura met Mary, Mary and James were married, hence Mary Shepard-Sunderland. So L.S. would be Laura Sunderland. But I think the notion that that woman is Laura Sunderland is way out there. I highly doubt it's Laura.
Under the burning sun I take a look around
Imagine if this all came down
Yana
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Yana »

Gawd, if it is Laura, shes got a damn deep voice for a fourteen year old. :roll:
[url=http://iampaddy.com/spell/]Learn To Fucking Spell[/url]
Nurse Babz
My Bestsellers Clerk
Location: Is Florida considered the Dirty South or East Coast?

Post by Nurse Babz »

St. Thomas wrote:That still doesn't mean it's L.S.
I haven't played in a while, but don't you get the tape in a different room?
There was a Dead RN here. It's alive now.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6301/nbxmzw0.jpg[/img][/url]
adam18au
Just Passing Through

Post by adam18au »

when people say it cant be lisa becasue shes been dead for 17 years or somethinf or it cant be aura casue this and that
it can be theirs ghosts their monsters trying to kill you anything is possible its silent hill so even if lisa is dead for 17 years it could of been her who said she wasent already dead in silent hill 1 aswell ??
well yea i said my bit lol
lain of the wired
Historical Society Historian
Location: Is this not Eorzea? Where the hell was that exit...?

Post by lain of the wired »

Gawd, if it is Laura, shes got a damn deep voice for a fourteen year old.
Steroids, m'dear. After SH2, Laura decided that she was so disgusted by Eddie and the super-scrawny James, she started working on her own self image, eventually became a body builder, but was reduced to steroid usage to keep up and eventually, like with every competitive bodybuilder, reverted to murder and summoning demon-gods to win competitions. In fact, the SH5 hero isn't a man- it's Laura. You just can't tell the difference because of the beard.

Yeah.
You'll be missed. You were missed. I am missing you.
Reverie
Just Passing Through

Post by Reverie »

Cult member. Nothing more, nothing less. It's just like the stupid argument over who the woman in the confessional is.

Just because "Silent Hill" has a lot of connections doesn't mean that everything has to be connected. There had to be another person talking with Vincent over that tape, or else it would've been a rather one-sided conversation. Thus, they needed just a random, nameless character to fill the part.

Besides, it can't be Laura, or anyone related to James' story. There's nothing indicating this whatsoever.

Then again, I guess Konami just decided to leave it for our imaginations to fill in the empty holes instead.

Get it? Holes? Haha.

Excuse me, I got some bricks to dodge.
Only one dirt-road to Perdition.
Master Aurum
Just Passing Through

Post by Master Aurum »

L.S. could indeed stand for Laura, if the Leave ending in SH2 was the "true" ending, but I don't think it is her. I think this L.S, along with the woman, is just another cult member, let's say a cameo.
space hamster
Just Passing Through

Post by space hamster »

I'm sure I read somewhere that the woman is the confession booth is Claudia. Don't know how true that is though. Just a random comment I thought I'd add....

PS. Can someone remind me what happens in the Rebirth ending. I did get it when I played the game but have since forgotten.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>I'm sure I read somewhere that the woman is the confession booth is Claudia.
You've read misinformation.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
jthomp1286
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by jthomp1286 »

space hamster wrote:I'm sure I read somewhere that the woman is the confession booth is Claudia. Don't know how true that is though. Just a random comment I thought I'd add....

PS. Can someone remind me what happens in the Rebirth ending. I did get it when I played the game but have since forgotten.
Were never really told who she is.
Under the burning sun I take a look around
Imagine if this all came down
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

Master Aurum wrote:L.S. could indeed stand for Laura, if the Leave ending in SH2 was the "true" ending, but I don't think it is her. I think this L.S, along with the woman, is just another cult member, let's say a cameo.
How can it when Laura doesn't have a last name, and the time span between 2 and 3 is not nearly enough time for Laura to age that much and get an accent? Though I do agree that it's just some cult member, no one of much importance.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

The implication is that L.S. stands for Laura Sunderland, but as I've mentioned on the previous page, probably, she'd only be fourteen at the time of Silent Hill 3.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Hjartu
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Hjartu »

I'm sorry, but what gave people the idiot idea that L.S. stands for Laura Sunderland?
It's not related at all, and it's more than a stretch to make such an assumption.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/hjartu/junjisig.jpg[/img]
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

People like to jump to conclusions.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.