Why do the monsters attack Heather? *Big Fat Spoiler*

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

Harrys_Girl
Historical Society Historian

Re: Why do the monsters attack Heather? *Big Fat Spoiler*

Post by Harrys_Girl »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Claudia seems a lot less crazy now, and....and a lot more heartbreaking, holy shit.

Aw man. Now I hate her slightly less than a fucking lot. Bitch is still cold--just like 5 degrees above absolute zero. (Which incidentally means she is 2 degrees warmer than the average temperature of space. FUN FACTS ARE FUN)
Soulless-Shadow
Subway Guard

Post by Soulless-Shadow »

AuraTwilight wrote: Claudia seems a lot less crazy now, and....and a lot more heartbreaking, holy shit.
Despite her actions I've always felt sorry for Claudia. After all, Alessa was possibly her only friend, and given that they both came from fanatically religious and abusive households, that friendship would have meant the world to her. And then *poof* Alessa disappears in a cloud of smoke. :(
Talolili
Just Passing Through

Post by Talolili »

I've been thinking of posting this same exact topic.It's been bothering me for years, but some of the explanations here make perfect sense. Here's another question, if Heather gets resurrected by Valtiel, will she have the same form or a completely new body?
"What the hell?" Henry Townsend
Aerith Gainsborough

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

^I would assume that she'd take on the appearance that all three (Alessa, Cheryl, and Heather) shared (e.g; black hair, pale skin) Her hair won't be blond, since she dyed it from its natural black when she was trying to conceal her identity.

So, I'd assume it's a brand new body, but with the same features that the past three shared, if that makes any sense.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

When Valtiel resurrected my Heather, she always looked the same.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yea, Valtiel resurrecting Heather is the in-universe justification of Continues and Reloading Saves.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]