It's Unlocked

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

MistahJ
Cafe5to2 Waitress

It's Unlocked

Post by MistahJ »

I couldn't find any threads that discuss this, so: Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the Seclusion Room at the hospital it has a door that when you try to open it, it states that it's unlocked? Why is this the only door that says so? Wouldn't that mean that it was previously locked?
"The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde

(somethinglacking on Discord)
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

It says that because Heather is actively unlocking it. Unless I'm remembering wrong.
SilentObserver
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by SilentObserver »

Are we talking about the room with the nurse in it? It makes sense if you read the note on the wall why it says "it's unlocked"

plus those doors would be locked from the outside anyway if you don't want the person in seclusion to get out :p
Only some of my posts are serious.
Harrys_Girl
Historical Society Historian

Post by Harrys_Girl »

^Right, I think if you click on it w/o reading the note, it doesn't say "Its unlocked.", it just opens, but if you read the note, Heather notes that it is unlocked and the person inside could easily get out as it is unlocked.
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

Are you sure about that? I don't remember anything of the sort and it's not a part of Mike's (B5160-R) collected interactive monologue quotes.
SilentObserver
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by SilentObserver »

Yeah, all she says is "It's unlocked"

if it was "NOW it's unlocked" it would imply that it's a door you've tried before :p
Only some of my posts are serious.
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

Even when Heather's unlocking a previously locked door (one with a keypad, for example) she only says "It's unlocked."