Wait, wait, wait, WHAT?

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

MMY wrote:>she's a post-mortem manifestation of Lisa's personality that's being maintained and influenced by Alessa.
No she's not. And there's absolutely no evidence to suggest as such.
I disagree, and the only evidence I've seen you provide is semantics on her final words.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

That's more evidence than "Alessa made her 'cuz she wanted a friend."
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Which isn't what was being proposed, but alright.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
DamienPales
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by DamienPales »

I agree with MMY, I don't think Alessa created the Lisa that we see in the Otherworld. Why would she? Alessa and Lisa never communicate with each other. There isn't much sense in bringing someone to the Otherworld just to sit in a chair and ponder her existence.

However, I think Lisa has been dead since before the game. Masahiro Ito has an illustration of Lisa with a gunshot in her head. Perhaps Kaufmann shot her and she haunts the Otherworld as a ghost...
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

Kauffman = hero.
NeoAquarius12
Gravedigger

Post by NeoAquarius12 »

Mephisto wrote:Kauffman = hero.
You have a skewed perception my friend. Kaufmann equals Teh Wurst! Lisa is a sweetheart and he corrupted her and prolly killed her, the bastard. Unless we're talking about Andy Kaufmann rather than Mikey... Andy IS a hero.

I know what you meant though. lol.
I don't make a signature.
Except for the part of the signature explaining that I don't.
And that.
And that.
And that.
...and that.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

DamienPales wrote:I agree with MMY, I don't think Alessa created the Lisa that we see in the Otherworld. Why would she? Alessa and Lisa never communicate with each other. There isn't much sense in bringing someone to the Otherworld just to sit in a chair and ponder her existence.

However, I think Lisa has been dead since before the game. Masahiro Ito has an illustration of Lisa with a gunshot in her head. Perhaps Kaufmann shot her and she haunts the Otherworld as a ghost...
Yes, but it does seem like she's the Hospital's equivalent of the Virun VII quest, according to some old theories around here, and she delivers useful information to Harry. Add that to the possibility that she may be an attempt to detain Harry from interrupting Alessa, and you have something that was ultimately worthy of creating, even if things didn't pan out to expectation.

Whether she's a construct or some ghost influenced by Alessa is irrelevant to me.