Crematorium puzzle

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

-mimic-
Just Passing Through

Crematorium puzzle

Post by -mimic- »

Hey, I'm playing Silent hill 3 on pc, on normal normal.

The crema puzzle is pretty confusing, or something is just not working correct in my version.

Out from the roman numerals, I got his:

III- 1
II- 2
I- 9
IV- 2

So the code should be 9712.

But that dosn't work.

So what am I doing wrong here? :)
adm1r
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by adm1r »

roman numbers are coresponding to the corpses and on normal just 4 corpses are covered with sheets.remember where are the numbers on the picture and by that order you should check out the corpses and see what numbers are they.
You should check number one from the picture and see what corpse it is and then rest three.If the number I is corpse number 9 then the first number is 9.Just follow the logic.I can't remember what numbers were mine but it isn't that hard.You should play it on hard for extra chalenge ;)

Good luck :)
simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Post by simeonalo »

Shouldn't this be in the help section?
-mimic-
Just Passing Through

Post by -mimic- »

I did have the right numbers, I just didn't set them right in the lock :)

And yeah, it should have been in the daddy help section, but I just noticed that one after I had made it here.
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

I hated this puzzle, I heard you can skip it if you're on easy (or was it beginner?) puzzle level, is this true?
SpaceProg
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by SpaceProg »

I think so... If I remember correctly, you just go in and the incinerator door is open and you can just take the key.

Now and then I play the games on easy when I just want to concentrate on atmosphere, and all the pretty scenery. ;)
adm1r
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by adm1r »

^ yes...you remember correctly...there isn't any puzzle on easy.and why should be when it's so easy on normal :)
SPRINGS02
Location: i'm sick of these monkey fighting snakes on this monday to friday plane.

Post by SPRINGS02 »

this puzzle was so damn hard whats worse is that i think its different for each game
Silent Hill Fan 888
Just Passing Through

Post by Silent Hill Fan 888 »

Yeah totally, just wait till you get to hard riddle level. This puzzle took me a while just to figure out how to get the numbers.