Fan-made Heather costumes?

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

Touch Coma
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Fan-made Heather costumes?

Post by Touch Coma »

Hi, I tried to see if this was mentioned before in another topic but I couldn't find it...

Does anyone know if there are down loadable fan made costumes for heather? I saw some years ago on this forum but I only had the PS2 version then. I'm burnt out on all the other costumes..

Thanks!
Henderson
Just Passing Through

Post by Henderson »

http://circleofdestruction.net/silenthill/

Here you find several alternate costumes for Heather, including this one:

Touch Coma
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Touch Coma »

Thanks man! I appreciate it. She is so emo in that picture.

Edit: This site you showed me is wonderful. Probably the best fan site I have seen in terms of content and information....

Awesome! Now perchance a little help with installing them? It didnt come with a read me...
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Nvixurx.jpg?1[/IMG]
Henderson
Just Passing Through

Post by Henderson »

It's a little hard to explain, but I will try:

1 - First download the program Sh3Explorer (Sorry but I can not put the link to download because I think it is against the rules.

2 - Open the program, go to Silent Hill3/Data/Chrpl.

3-You have to find the textures of the extra clothes of Heather, the mod that you downloaded will probably have 4 textures, face, hair, body, accessories.

4 - Then go in the program and go to the texture of the face, press the right mouse button and go to Replace Current File, then you have to find the textures of the face of your mod that you downloaded, do it now with textures the body, hair and accessories.

Okay, for now my english still not good, then it must have had grammar errors in the tutorial, another example of the mod:

Touch Coma
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Touch Coma »

Grammer Errors, shrammer bears, This will really help regardless! Thank you much for posting pics too. I like the last one. So innocent...

Though Heather's face texture all stretched out like that reminds me of leatherface.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Nvixurx.jpg?1[/IMG]
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

Touch Coma wrote: Edit: This site you showed me is wonderful. Probably the best fan site I have seen in terms of content and information....

Awesome! Now perchance a little help with installing them? It didnt come with a read me...
Thanks (It is my site).

There are tutorials and links to programs and info in the modding section here:
http://circleofdestruction.net/silenthill/modding/

There are also some submitted by other people here. (Most of the ones on the site are made/edited by me).

with sh3 you should also know that each time, you may need to put in the textures twice. like find the zipper shirt (or whatever), and you will notice it's there 2 times. One is for heather in the mirror and one is for the actual character model, but i forget which one comes first in the files, so you may just want to put in each tecture 2 times.

There is also a yahoo group somewhere with more costumes, shmodifications, if you want to look there also.
ImageImage
Camhacks & stuff: SH1 | SH2 | SH3 | SH4 | SHSM | FaceBook | YouTube
BloodyFanGirl
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by BloodyFanGirl »

Wow, there are some really awesome fan-made costumes/character skins out there that I didn't know about. I will definitely have to look into this further...
Thanks for all of the links and the download tutorial! 8D
Enzika
Just Passing Through

Re: Fan-made Heather costumes?

Post by Enzika »

I'm currently working on a series of custom skins for the zipper outfit, i'll admit most of them are attempts to make heather look slutty sexy or just plain naked >_> yes , im a perv but others are to make her look cuter or more colorful to contrast the world of silent hill... another set is to make her look more like alessa or cheryl as i'm not exactly happy with some of the skins already out there O_O. i'm taking ideas and suggestions for those interested in aiding me ^_^ i'm glad to share what i have. hope to hear from you guys >_<.