a missing criminal (possible spoilers)

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

adjasin
Just Passing Through

a missing criminal (possible spoilers)

Post by adjasin »

On silent hil 2, we get notice about the weird behavior of eddie, because every time we met him, there is always a dead body and a gun close to him (just make exception with the bowling alley) and when james ask to him about the murder, he just denies that he was. Then when is time to face him, eddie tell us that he run to silent hill for kill a dog, and shot to a guy's knee, and for that cause the police was after him, after that conversation, we kill eddie, but we don't where, the place is unknown, but this place is the combination of the society, catacomb, pyramid head's liar, and another places , this places does not appear on the map; and their are joined by holes, this holes are mentioned on the black magic books of the toluca prison.
So Eddie dies on a place that is not on the map. And we know he was just crazy murder
And then on silent hill 3, when heather and douglas are talking in the car, douglas tells to heather that he knows silent hill because he was participating on a police case, in which police was searching for a criminal that was on silent hill, but the criminal was never found; douglas talks about this case in a taciturn way, he said that silent hill is a very weird town, but what things is he able to see?..not so much for the fact that he is scared about the real story of silent hill and that he said never knew something about that . so it is possible that Douglas was after eddie, but eddie was trapped on a world created by black magic the douglas is not able to see...?
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Post by Aric - The Reaper »

wow, you've really thought this one out, and it might be possible, eddie did do something in which i can't say, and ran, the police were prolly after him and Douglas might be the one too.

I think you might be onto something here, it makes sense!
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
cascade88
Historical Society Historian

Post by cascade88 »

Well IIRC, Douglas said he was on a 'missing persons case', and not specifically a case about a missing criminal. I always assumed he was actually talking about James being the missing person, but I guess Eddie could be a possibility as well.
єเภ ןє๔єг єภﻮєl เรt รςђгєςкlเςђ
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

James, Eddie and Angela, one of them or all of them could be missing. or even Mary is the one he was talking about, Laura didn't know she was dead, maybe, or it could be one of the others.
Lost within this town, Silent Hill. It is cursed...much like me. This letter... this feeling.... What darkness lies within my heart? - Silent Hill 6: Reaper - By A.R.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

cascade beat me to it. She's right, it's implied that Douglas is searching for James, not Eddie. But then, I'm sure someone will go say "implied by who?" by us obviously. It's just a theory but it fits damn well.

Also, the place that "isn't on the map" is James mind, the labyrinth. I'm saying just to make things a little bright (or to turn things into shit, pick one.)
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

Yeah, James is the one missing, in SH4 Henry looks at a painting and mentions that the super's son (which is James) and his wife (i think if i remember right) went missing at Silent Hill
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

It's indeed James. For all that we know Angela didn't had a family (brother and mother died, father got killed, that makes her an orphan.)
There's no reference on Eddie's family nor Mary.
And Laura was an orphan.
So yeah, James had Frank, if James went missing who was going to hire a detective/police? Frank obviously.
Ryoshockwave
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ryoshockwave »

I vote James, too, and it definitely isn't Angela since it's implied the missing person is male (Douglas: "Never did find him.").
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

James why did you go missing? makes you wander what happened to him
Ryoshockwave
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ryoshockwave »

Good thing we have Silent Hill 2, huh? I guess we can just take our pick from the endings...
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

yeah, depending on the ending, and Douglas saying that they never found him, kinda makes you think that James might have gotten one of the bad endings
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>it definitely isn't Angela since it's implied the missing person is male
The Japanese script reads, "Never did find 'em." Gender is not defined.

Therefore the missing person is anyone who has ever gone missing. Ever. It could be James, it could be Eddie, it could be Angela, it could be anyone in the known universe.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Ryoshockwave
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ryoshockwave »

^ My bad.
Aric - The Reaper wrote:yeah, depending on the ending, and Douglas saying that they never found him, kinda makes you think that James might have gotten one of the bad endings
Yeah, makes me think so, too.
Aric - The Reaper
Gravedigger

^^

MMY - ''find'em' usually means more than one person (does here where i live anyway) he could be reffering to all of them

i still think James, i better play SH3 again and see what Douglas says
Violent Corpse
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Violent Corpse »

James got Emo and suicided.

FIN.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

"Didn't you say the cops were after you?" "Nah...I just came here cause I was scared."

No one is looking for Eddie.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Starr
Just Passing Through

Post by Starr »

But didn't he say later that he killed a dog and shot a guy in the leg? The police were probably looking for the guy did it, so ran away cause he was scared.

Plus, I doubt someone would say to a little kid: Oh, I killed a dog and shot someone.
Sergiy
Hope House Careworker

Post by Sergiy »

^makes sense.
I myself would say james, he is quite a bit more important than eddie,
But i'm wonderng what happened to Angela's brother and mother?
As far as i remember her mother was still alive?
Or well anyone who you're looking in silent hill is more than likely dead.
Ryoshockwave
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ryoshockwave »

Yeah, about Eddy.. I always kind of thought that the cops actually were after him, but he was just trying to keep it from Laura. He's the lying type, you know, but was always acting innocent.
adjasin
Just Passing Through

Post by adjasin »

When we meet eddie on the room that his sorrounded by corpses, obviously they are kill by eddie , Eddie says he feels bad because people make laugh of him and then he tells that if someone makes fun of him will kill it, so obviously he kill those corpses j, but we know that it isn't true, because eddie was going to kill james, just because eddie misunderstood what james said, so this is a man whith a psycological trauma, and he was going to shot to the knee of that man, and kill a dog, the same reason. So it is a crazy criminal mind.

The ending the makes james a possibility is maria ending
On water ending,
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
he dies driving
, so the car it's going to be visible for police
On leaving his getting out of silent hill
On revive he we know where is the place that is going
And well...on dog ending...it is another possibility :mrgreen:

It is not angela because douglas says that is a man