UFO Ending

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

Ondine
Just Passing Through

UFO Ending

Post by Ondine »

I got two questions about this ending:

1) What're they referencing with the alien and blonde dude in the apartment?
2) I know... or think the 'Heather having two kids' lyric refers to Cheryl and Alessa, but what do they mean by divorced?
"Shut your stinking mouth, bitch!"
SilentWren
Historical Society Historian

Re: UFO Ending

Post by SilentWren »

The U.F.O. endings don't really tie into a whole lot, but I think the blond fella was supposed to be James Sunderland from the second game.
I think. It's been a while since I played, so don't quote me on that.

The end song was a drunken stumble of nonsense, designed to make us laugh. And we did. Oh, did we.
The above user visits this forum *very infrequently.* If you need any type of response or answer from her, she may or may not be able to provide it in a timely manner.

Thank you for understanding. <3

http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... 28#p674128
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yea, it's James Sunderland from the second game, since in his UFO ending, he met Harry and was abducted.

The song is just silly nonsense. Do you really think Vincent helps old ladies across the street?
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Uyrikeustek
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Uyrikeustek »

AuraTwilight wrote:
The song is just silly nonsense. Do you really think Vincent helps old ladies across the street?
Haha that song was hilarious. I love that ending. Still can't beat the game in time to get it, though.
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." ~ Christopher Hitchens R.I.P.
Ondine
Just Passing Through

Post by Ondine »

Uyrikeustek wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:
Haha that song was hilarious. I love that ending. Still can't beat the game in time to get it, though.
Time? There aren't any time restraints for this ending, I'm pretty sure you just have to kill about 30+ enemies with the Heather/Sexy Beam before you reach the apartment.
Ondine
Just Passing Through

Post by Ondine »

Off topic, but can someone please translate what Heather says in the little princess transformation sequence? Something like, "henshin! Sexy beam shuppatsu...?"
Apatheria
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Apatheria »

Everybody loves to sing the Sirent Hill song.

But as has been said, don't read into it too much.
wonder's boy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by wonder's boy »

Ondine wrote:Off topic, but can someone please translate what Heather says in the little princess transformation sequence? Something like, "henshin! Sexy beam shuppatsu...?"
Isn't it obvious? She's saying, "I will now beam the power of pink bubbles and love into your demonic jelly rolls, you nasty beasts!"
Music created by the fans, for the fans. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3
Ondine
Just Passing Through

Post by Ondine »

wonder's boy wrote:
Ondine wrote:Off topic, but can someone please translate what Heather says in the little princess transformation sequence? Something like, "henshin! Sexy beam shuppatsu...?"
Isn't it obvious? She's saying, "I will now beam the power of pink bubbles and love into your demonic jelly rolls, you nasty beasts!"
I knew it!

Seriously though, does anyone know?
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Basically what you already said. It basically means "Transform! Sexy Beam, go!"
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

This was my favorite UFO Ending until Shattered Memories came out.
NeoAquarius12
Gravedigger

Post by NeoAquarius12 »

leftshoe18 wrote:This was my favorite UFO Ending until Shattered Memories came out.

Ditto mon frere. I don't know French. If taht is wrong, so be it.

That song is too much for me to handle. The overwhelming excitement of beating the game FOLLOWED by that nonsense song just made me die in hysterics. When I say I LMAO'd, I mean, I did it for real. I was also up really late, and that probably caused some chemical inbalance in my body, but I laughed forever at it. The Heather lyrics are the best part though. Just absurd lies!
I don't make a signature.
Except for the part of the signature explaining that I don't.
And that.
And that.
And that.
...and that.
MsValtiel
Just Passing Through

Post by MsValtiel »

AuraTwilight wrote:Basically what you already said. It basically means "Transform! Sexy Beam, go!"

LMFAO :lol:
Shacknasty
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Shacknasty »

Best UFO Ending as far as I'm concerned. And no there aren't any time restraints to get the ending.
Look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it. - Jules Renard
CreEPy pAYPhonE
Just Passing Through

Post by CreEPy pAYPhonE »

How, do you even get the sexy beam. I used to know how. . . But it's been so long since I've played it that I can't remember how to get hardly any easter eggs. The only one[s] I remember how to get are the silver and gold pipes.
Aerith Gainsborough

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

You have to first get the Heather Beam. Just 333 kills within all of your saved games, meaning you don't have to achieve this in one saved game. You can have multiple saved games and the total keeps adding up as you go. I think I got my Heather Beam after the third or fourth time I beat Silent Hill 3. Then you must equip the Princess Heart outfit. Then your Heather Beam is now Sexy Beam.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.
MariaRising
Gravedigger

Post by MariaRising »

^ I remembered how to get all that too (which is funny because I've only gotten the Heather Beam once :D
And to get the ending, you're supposed to equip the beam and have killed at least 33 enemies with it I believe and walk into her apartment without a weapon equipped.
I've seen this ending on youtube before but I don't remember it well. I won't remember it well until I get it on my SH3 game (I know, I'm weird like that). It does appear to be entertaining :D
Aerith Gainsborough

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

^I actually haven't tried for the UFO ending yet, but I plan on doing it once I start the game again. I had been trying to get the Bad Ending, but I guess I never take enough damage. I was so disappointed once because I felt 100% sure I was going to get the Bad Ending and ended up getting the Good ending again. Bah! But, yeah, it is pretty entertaining. I, too, have seen it on YT. I've beaten that game like 5 or 6 times and have only gotten Good Ending...I really need a different one. :D
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.
MariaRising
Gravedigger

Post by MariaRising »

Same here lol... No matter how hard I try to get the Bad Ending, it always winds up being good. I think on my save file, I'm on a 4th playthrough in the beginning with the Heather Beam recently unlocked... I guess I'll try for UFO and then try for Bad Ending once again lol :D
Silent Fantasy

Post by Silent Fantasy »

the bad ending is easy. jjst irritating. the way i did it is played one normal i think, maybe easy action. kill every monster you see. collect EVERY health drink. (I know where every item is, so it wasnt hard for me. use a guide if you feel its needed) equip the health drinks, and by the end of the church level, find a monster to keep hitting you. a scrapper works quikly. and heal up RIGHT when you hit red, or start vibrating hard. do this till your out of drinks (and first aid if you want to be safe) and you should have taken plenty of damage. continue to kill everything though and dont forget to NOT forgive the woman in the confessional, and you should get the possessed ending. The UFO ending is much easier and much more worth it. lol
WARNING: Some Parts of Reality May Seem Violent or Cruel.