More women, please (this is NOT sexist)

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

CreEPy pAYPhonE
Just Passing Through

More women, please (this is NOT sexist)

Post by CreEPy pAYPhonE »

First off let me say a few things. 1) I am not some kind of weirdo who is just wanting get his jollies off of some videogame girl and. . . .Well, that's about it. . . . Soooooo anyway. . . .
Ever since I started getting into SH there has always been a question eating away at the back of my mind like a cerebral bore (twenty imaginary cookies for whomever names that reference) and this is what it is. Why is it that there is only one SH installment where the main character is of the fairer sex? I don't believe that it has anything to do with sexism what with this being the modern era, so why? Is it because I'm the only who would like to see women play a larger role in SH (outside of any kind of sexuality of course, I mean I like to behold the beautiful body of a woman as much as the next guy but that alone is not enough to keep my interest. . . .At least not in a game like SH. . . .At least not for long :wink: ) But I digress, my point being is that there has only been one game where the main character is a woman and I'm curious as to why, I mean it can't be a coincidence that the best SH is the only one where the main character is female (at least in my opinion). . . .Geez, I why can't I get my point across. . . .Ahhh, screw I'll just ask it: Would anyone else like to see another SH where the main character is a woman? If so, please explain. If not. . . .Well. . . Please explain.
NOTE: I know that this goes without saying but I'd rather err on the side of caution so. . . .Please people, let's try not to let this get into a political debate. I don't want to hear anything that implies that the reason behind this phenom is sexism because I refuse to believe that (both because of our time and the fact that I am, in fact, a man myself). I'm not trying to make waves with this question I'm just trying to get the [CIVIL] input of other fans.