Who exactly is Stanley Coleman?

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

PIE!!!
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Who exactly is Stanley Coleman?

Post by PIE!!! »

Ok, I already read all of the diary entries, but I never really understood who this guy was, other than he was a patient at the hospital, was a psycho, and was a member of the Order. Like, how the heck does he know Heather if he never met her before?! And what is with his obsession with her?! Was he even alive during that time Heather was at the hospital? What was with that wheelchair? Was Coleman the one who tipped it over? Additionally, who was the guy behind the telephone that greeted Heather Happy Birthday? Sorry if these are too much questions.
Wolfwood: Oh yeah, I almost forgot. "Go with the grace and protection of the Lord." It's the usual mantra for the big hero.
Vash the Stampede: Does it work?
Wolfwood: That depends entirely on you.
Vash the Stampede: Some mantra...

-Trigun
nothingbut3%
Just Passing Through

Re: Who exactly is Stanley Coleman?

Post by nothingbut3% »

I have the same confusion as you. I think we'll never know to be honest. Those were two extreme wtf moments that frustrated me to no end until I came to terms wit the fact that there probably is no explanation.
Otherworld shit gets crazy. The phone conversation was both horrifying and ridiculously funny.
Harrys_Girl
Historical Society Historian

Re: Who exactly is Stanley Coleman?

Post by Harrys_Girl »

^Exactly. Follows that. Use the search button or check the Quick Links. PLEASE.