Kill God

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

katanamaster40
Just Passing Through

Kill God

Post by katanamaster40 »

i was just wondering whats the best melee weapon you could use against god thats effective and doesn't let you take too much damage?
DAMN HR5 NARGACUGA!!!!
SHF
Historical Society Historian

Re: Kill God

Post by SHF »

Katana. although its shorter than the pipe, you can hit Alessa God with more strikes before she swings at you ( than with the pipe).
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]
MariaRising
Gravedigger

Post by MariaRising »

Yep, Katana is best. All the others are too slow to use or to close-range to use.
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

This should be in the help section.

On-topic: I used the steel pipe (well, actually the gold one) to melee the god to death.
katanamaster40
Just Passing Through

Post by katanamaster40 »

ok thanks i tried the katana yesterday and it failed due to my lack of health and lack of supplies so i had no choice but to use the handgun which took a long time to kill it afterwards i only got the beam saber
DAMN HR5 NARGACUGA!!!!
clips
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by clips »

I was under the impression that you could only melee the god to kill it....i remember shooting the god with ALL of my firearms until i ran out of ammo, but then i used the katana afterwards with one strike and it died...to me it seemed like you couldn't kill the creature with firearms, but only weaken it....but that you had to melee it to finish it off...i guess i could be wrong tho...
katanamaster40
Just Passing Through

Post by katanamaster40 »

clips wrote:I was under the impression that you could only melee the god to kill it....i remember shooting the god with ALL of my firearms until i ran out of ammo, but then i used the katana afterwards with one strike and it died...to me it seemed like you couldn't kill the creature with firearms, but only weaken it....but that you had to melee it to finish it off...i guess i could be wrong tho...
yes you could kill the "god" with firearms i killed him with a mere handgun with an ammo supply of 224 the only reason i did this is because i ran out of ammo for my shotgun and smg so i had to take drastic measures...besides i was only 3 hits away to death so i couldn't take any chances.

P.S:i died like...7 times just for using the melee weapons i even unlocked the begginer mode
DAMN HR5 NARGACUGA!!!!
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

clips wrote:I was under the impression that you could only melee the god to kill it....i remember shooting the god with ALL of my firearms until i ran out of ammo, but then i used the katana afterwards with one strike and it died...to me it seemed like you couldn't kill the creature with firearms, but only weaken it....but that you had to melee it to finish it off...i guess i could be wrong tho...
Killing the god with firearms is how you unlock the beam saber (I think). I had only used firearms to kill it until my last playthrough when I gold-piped it to death.
MariaRising
Gravedigger

Post by MariaRising »

The beam saber is unlockable by finishing the game and killing more enemies with melee weapons. *Stomping/kicking an enemy to death counts as a melee kill.
The flamethrower is unlockable by finishing the game and killing more enemies with firearms.
The unlimited submachine gun is unlockable by killing the god with a melee weapon.
And the Heather Beam is unlockable by killing a total of 333 enemies, inlcuding multiple playthroughs. Equip the Transform costume for an upgrade!
-This info comes from the SH3 insert guide from Tips and Tricks magazine, I hope this helps :D
Uyrikeustek
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Uyrikeustek »

I would only recommend the katana or beam saber. Although I usually don't use anything but firearms. Just so I'll keep at a distance because I don't know when exactly she'll get back on her feet.
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." ~ Christopher Hitchens R.I.P.
Holy One
Just Passing Through

Post by Holy One »

It's not easy, but I've always enjoyed beating it to death with the maul. :)
THREAD QUESTION: "Does anyone want to date Heather?"
PARTYHARD: "Well, she carries a fuckton of emotional baggage, she's her own mother, used to be a suicidal girl who opened the gates of Hell in a town and would kill people with her brain, she's 31 in a teenage body, she can go on a relentless rampage if you piss her off enough... sure, don't see why not."