Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 19 Dec 2018

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subway Guard
 Post subject:

Missing since: 02 Aug 2005
Notes left: 1520
Last seen at: Colombia
Ohj man... You really didn't know that??? You're worst than me!!! (Just kidding) True, Cgerul is Heather, I just wonder whay she isn't so beautiful like Alessa if they are thge same person... (Here appearance changes in each reincarnation?)

Post subject:

I hoped Heather would keep that name. Heather is soo much nicer than Cheryl.. no offense to all Cheryls on this board. I shouted at the screen "Keep Heather dummy!!"

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 14 Mar 2004
Notes left: 2542
Last seen at: The Boro, Englund
Why thank you.

Post subject:

Cherry Bomb wrote:
Why thank you.

Is your name Cheryl? If it is I apologize.. but I said no offense to all Cheryl's out there, I just find Heather as a nicer name.. or were you not talking to me?

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

Missing since: 13 Mar 2006
Notes left: 573
Last seen at: Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Get back to the topic, I´m geting bored.

http://egan.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/2 ... ef=opinion

Think of Italy — which reminds me of California in so many ways — and its chronic inability to form a government. That’s California, with even better food and no parliamentary system.
....somewhere in Italy a contract was put out on the life of the article's author.

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 14 Mar 2004
Notes left: 2542
Last seen at: The Boro, Englund
I'm Heather, idiot.

But Son_of_Kauffman is right, this is spam.

Post subject:

Oh, you're welcome? And yes this is a bit off topic. Back to the topic.. yeah, they're family.. ? I forget what we were even talking about.

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

Missing since: 13 Mar 2006
Notes left: 573
Last seen at: Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Hell, it was something like Heather´s second name or something...

http://egan.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/2 ... ef=opinion

Think of Italy — which reminds me of California in so many ways — and its chronic inability to form a government. That’s California, with even better food and no parliamentary system.
....somewhere in Italy a contract was put out on the life of the article's author.

Post subject:

I thought Harry and Cheryl changed their names entirely after the cultist attacked them. To only change their given names and not their surnames is pretty stupid, especially when there's some twisted organization stalking you.

And if I recall correctly, the manual and the strategy guide refers to Heather as "Heather Morris" and not "Heather Mason". Yes, the voice actress is named Heather Morris, but so is the character.

Post subject:

Yeah, if Heather's last name got changed to Morris I'm sure Harry used Morris as well. It would be stupid if Harry was still Mason but his daughter was Morris. It would make people go all like wtf?

Post subject:

Morningstar wrote:
I thought Harry and Cheryl changed their names entirely after the cultist attacked them. To only change their given names and not their surnames is pretty stupid, especially when there's some twisted organization stalking you.

And if I recall correctly, the manual and the strategy guide refers to Heather as "Heather Morris" and not "Heather Mason". Yes, the voice actress is named Heather Morris, but so is the character.

You know, the simplest explanation is somebody got mixed up?

Imagine this, a guy is looking at the cast-list:

"Heather Mason..................................Heather Morris"

Either that or somebody may have typed it up to put the wrong name in the wrong column.

Oops.

Post subject:

Actually...I was wrong...I remembered the manual and guide wrong...it's actually on the back of the box.

Silent Hill 3 Box wrote:
"EVERYTHING YOU NEVER WANTED TO SEE...
Heather Morris lived a carefree existence until her world was suddenly turned upside down..."

You're right that it could've been a mix-up by the guy who wrote the blurb on the back of the box. Then again, how are we to know that "Heather Morris" was the actress's real name? Heck, the guy who did the voice of Harry only went by his first name.

Hmm...this molehill is getting a bit big :oops: My bad :P

Post subject:

where did heather come from, im confused about that. dident it say that a gost gave her to harry after he killed his own daghter. I know he dident really want her because he talked about putting his arms around throught.

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 09 Mar 2006
Notes left: 422
Last seen at: Woodside Apts, AZ
This might help [spoiler]For a direct answer, Heather is the child that Alessa give Harry at the end of SH1[/spoiler]

Post subject:

where did alessa get the child??

Last edited by Anonymous on 22 Apr 2006, edited 1 time in total.

RESPECT
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19401
Last seen at: #lfk
That isn't Alessa that offers Harry the child: It's God.

Mother of God, Daughter of God = Alessa gave birth to God, God gave birth to Heather.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 16 Apr 2006
Notes left: 5
Last seen at: Paris
In the letter that Harry gave to Heather,Didn't Harry say that He will never forget his first child Cheryl?
So WTF did harry give 2 times the same name to his child even if the first one is gone?
Please tell me I'm wrong

RESPECT
 Post subject:

Heather's real name is Cheryl: After Harry received the child from God in Silent Hill 1, he named the baby Cheryl after the girl he'd loved for seven years but had been taken away from him--the Cheryl we know from SH1.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Mar 2006
Notes left: 477
it says in the making of silent hill 3

that heather morris played heather....... her name was cheryl mason (2) then harry killed a cult member so he renamed her hather .... at the end of the game she says shes not lying anymore and her real names cheryl phewwww

Last edited by ant_garland on 20 Apr 2006, edited 1 time in total.

RESPECT
 Post subject:

Nowhere does it say that her name is Heather Morris except for on the packaging of the American edition--but the game package isn't correct.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next