The Mason Family

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

Whoomp
Gravedigger

Post by Whoomp »

Wasn't Harrys late wife/girlfriend a member of the mason family?
pepazdepa
Just Passing Through

Post by pepazdepa »

a bit of a pictures:

painting from sh3 church:

picture of alessa from the hospital basement room
picture of heather from some deviant art page
Watchdog
Historical Society Historian

Post by Watchdog »

00000 wrote:Nowhere does it say that her name is Heather Morris except for on the packaging of the American edition--but the game package isn't correct.
In that case, 'Heather' doesn't actually have a surname.

Which isn't hard to imagine, given Maria and Laura in Silent Hill 2.
mrow
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by mrow »

You know something I wonder? I remember finding the note from Harry where he's considering killing Heather as a baby. Do you think that after she grew up a little he stopped thinking about that, or do you think that was always in the back of his mind? Like, when she was seven was Harry pushing her on a swing and thinking, "Maybe I should stop the evil before it can emerge... nah, we'll go get ice cream."
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

I really don't think anyone can answer that... Harry seems to have dropped any of his animosity for her at this point. He seemed eager to protect her, giving her tasers, the Aglaophotis pill, killing that cult member and whatnot.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
mrow
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by mrow »

Yeah, after I posted that I read a transcript of the notes in Silent Hill 3 and I now get the feeling that Harry only felt that way when Heather was a baby. It seems he later decided to embrace Heather fully as his daughter no matter what her origin. Though the note did make me feel like Harry doesn't see Heather as a continuation of the original Cheryl. I think that though he loved both Cheryl and Heather he always mourned the loss of his "first" daughter.
BloodRedLion
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by BloodRedLion »

I would imagine that he had those feelings even when he was first given the baby at the end of SH1..if they were that strong, I doubt he would have taken it in the first place.
Moosefrenzy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Moosefrenzy »

BloodRedLion wrote:I would imagine that he had those feelings even when he was first given the baby at the end of SH1..if they were that strong, I doubt he would have taken it in the first place.
Or he possibly felt that accepting and carrying the baby to safety was a necessary means to his own safe escape. I'm sure he was grateful at the moment as well.