Why is Vincent in Silent Hill? *Spoilers*

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

FrankRD
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: Why is Vincent in Silent Hill? *Spoilers*

Post by FrankRD »

Oh, I actually didn't check that. Thanks for the advice, it's a really helpful thread.
Uyrikeustek
My Bestsellers Clerk

Re: Why is Vincent in Silent Hill? *Spoilers*

Post by Uyrikeustek »

The Draco wrote:I may be wrong about this but i've noticed a reoccurring theme in the Silent Hill games is that the people who end up there usually had some sort of trauma or feel some sort of guilt. Claudia was abused by her father and is trying to bring back the god of the town, Heather is the reincarnation of Alessa and had a bad time at the church when he was young, and Douglas shot his own son so it makes sense that these three would be there. The only thing you learn about Vincent's past is about him using church donations on himself, which doesn't seem to me like it would be something to warrant a trip to SH. Is it simply because he's part of the cult? What do you guys think?
He's in the cult because he believes in the god, and he is also using it as a money-making opportunity. That's it.
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." ~ Christopher Hitchens R.I.P.