Silent Hill HD Collection SH3 gameplay

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

peronmls
Brookhaven Receptionist

Silent Hill HD Collection SH3 gameplay

Post by peronmls »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 5lVPrLxmc8

I dont really like heathers voice so much and i have noticed the enemy music transition...there is none. They went lazy and just put the music transition together. Ex: there would be one music transition on, lets say, near a door and then it would change as you went further from it or in a certain spots of a room or they didnt do the transition correctly. Also most sound effects are changed!

EDIT: pendulum noises are different or lower pitched
FrankRD
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: Silent Hill HD Collection SH3 gameplay

Post by FrankRD »

Don't mean to be rude, but this was already shared in the Silent Hill 2&3 HD and Book of Memories thread.

However, if the mods think it is deserving of it's own thread then so it shall be.

I'm personally still unable to form an opinion on Heather's voice, I'll need to hear more of it.
Chris Redfield
Just Passing Through

Post by Chris Redfield »

HD does indeed breathe new life into these old graphics, but the sound effects did sound a little off to me. And Im with FrankRD on Heather's new voice. Need to hear more...

Yep. Just another day in Silent Hill...
Aerith Gainsborough
Historical Society Historian

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

No, there's no need for another thread. Anything dealing with the HD collection should be posted and discussed in the thread that FrankRD linked above.

Locking.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.