How much bugs are there on the SH3 PC port?

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

Frosty015
Just Passing Through

How much bugs are there on the SH3 PC port?

Post by Frosty015 »

I plan on playing the game soon, and I'm wondering how much work I'll need to put into patching the game for any bugs. I've played SH2 and I've encountered audio loops or audio lag during cutscenes.

Also I'm wondering how reliant SH3 is on vector shading, my video card is really outdated (Intel Express Chipset 945G)
I didn't really have any problems in regards to graphics when I played SH2 other than the Aliasing, and a minor flashlight problem, once that was fixed I was good to go. http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... Flashlight
Is there anything like this on SH3?
silenthell88
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Re: How much bugs are there on the SH3 PC port?

Post by silenthell88 »

The only issue I've seen with SH3 PC is a screen tearing in the middle of the screen that won't go away. It runs better than SH2. Make sure it's running in admin mode to avoid any save problems.
peronmls
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by peronmls »

None besides that screen tearing which isn't a bug. The PC port is the best SH port. It was done by konami computer entertainment themselves. The others where third party.
Nazband
Just Passing Through

Post by Nazband »

I've played the entire game and finished it without a single but. The only bug i haved is with livestream running along with the game... But without it ? It work like a charm.