Yes 16%  16%  [ 6 ]
No 43%  43%  [ 16 ]
I don't know 41%  41%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 37

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Heather Mason a lesbian?

Missing since: 26 Nov 2013
Notes left: 3
Hello I am New here to this forum.And as such any mistake I made in there I will be sorry from it.But anyhow, I heard rumours that both Heather and cybil are lesbians.Is that true?If so why you think they are? Is it because of their appearance or there is other reason?

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject: Re: Heather Mason a lesbian?

Missing since: 06 Nov 2011
Notes left: 401
I don't know. Hell, she seems the type to experiment (welcome to high school) but there isn't evidence in the game to point to that.

I don't think game-Cybil is a lesbian. Cybil's movie actress confirmed behind the scenes that her character was gay, though, which some feel stereotypical.

But hell, I'd question Henry before I'd question Heather. I'm sure Murphy's gotten around while in prison, too.

Just Passing Through

teosoleil wrote:
I don't know. Hell, she seems the type to experiment (welcome to high school) but there isn't evidence in the game to point to that.

I don't think game-Cybil is a lesbian. Cybil's movie actress confirmed behind the scenes that her character was gay, though, which some feel stereotypical.

But hell, I'd question Henry before I'd question Heather. I'm sure Murphy's gotten around while in prison, too.

Why you think the game cybil may not be gay? She got short hair and she ride bike and wear sunglasses.To me she totally a Burch lesbian.

Missing since: 09 Jun 2005
Notes left: 7462
Last seen at: Kentucky
You're a moron.

Missing since: 15 Apr 2004
Notes left: 11052
Last seen at: In the anals of forum history
persona wrote:
Why you think the game cybil may not be gay? She got short hair and she ride bike and wear sunglasses.To me she totally a Burch lesbian.

Missing since: 09 Aug 2007
Notes left: 3625
Last seen at: Federative Republic of Butts
persona wrote:
teosoleil wrote:

That is just plain ignorant!! Ashly Burch had long hair for aaaaages! Plus I don't think she rides a bike? I just don't know where you're getting these wild connections from...

Mxpn - Restless Night (bandcamp)

Cafe5to2 Waitress

Missing since: 03 Oct 2012
Notes left: 254
Last seen at: Isle of Man
persona wrote:

Yeah, sunglasses are a dead giveaway.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Postcode/99794277098

And my Post-Rock band Nanaki -
https://nanaki.bandcamp.com

Subway Guard

Missing since: 20 Jun 2010
Notes left: 1625
persona wrote:

You do realise that not all lesbians are stereotypical caricatures, right?

Postcode wrote:
Yeah, sunglasses are a dead giveaway.

I was wearing sunglasses earlier today. I thought it was to shield my eyes from the sun, but now I know it was because I was experimenting with my sexuality.

Cafe5to2 Waitress

Missing since: 03 Oct 2012
Notes left: 254
Last seen at: Isle of Man
Soulless-Shadow wrote:
I was wearing sunglasses earlier today. I thought it was to shield my eyes from the sun

Oh, that old excuse? Next you'll be suggesting Cybil only rides a motorcycle because her job requires it. And what about Heather? Ever see her with a boy? Just because she happens to be in a hellish unreality fighting for her life, I mean... Clearly trying to hide something :roll:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Postcode/99794277098

And my Post-Rock band Nanaki -
https://nanaki.bandcamp.com

Last edited by Postcode on 30 Nov 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Subway Guard

Missing since: 20 Jun 2010
Notes left: 1625
Postcode wrote:

Oh, that old excuse? Next you'll be suggesting Cybil only rides a motorcycle because her job requires it.

I would never suggest such a thing and I'm offended that you would put such small minded words in my mouth. Hphm! *haughtyly throws scarf around next and storms out of room*

Postcode wrote:
And what about Heather? Ever see her with a boy? Just because she happens to be in a hellish unreality fighting for her life, I mean... Clearly trying to hide something :roll:

*comes back into room, sans scarf* Oh, I know, right? SH3 is full of female symbolism because Heather likes her the chicks, and no other reason what's so ever.

Just Passing Through

pink_isnt_well000 wrote:
You're a moron.

Why I am a moron to you? The word is. Very insluting to me :(

Rosewater Park Attendant

Missing since: 12 Oct 2010
Notes left: 1446
Last seen at: Chicago
persona wrote:
pink_isnt_well000 wrote:
You're a moron.

Probably because your "reason" for thinking that Cybil is a lesbian is just a shallow stereotype about her looks. That's silly, you can't tell a person's sexual preferences just by their looks.

To answer your original question seriously... no. There's no good reason to think they are lesbians.

Historical Society Historian

Missing since: 12 Feb 2009
Notes left: 7936
Last seen at: Nowhere
Cybil is just a tough woman. It's probably her real personality or the job shaped her the way she is, you know? And Heather might be "bi-curious" since nowadays there's this whole "experiment" behaviour in the teen area. Just like someone above me said. I believe it was Teosoleil.

But the games never state anything about the character's sexuality. Apart from James'.

And why does it really matter if the character is gay or not? They're going to become more interesting for you or are you going to completely toss them out the window?

Missing since: 09 Jun 2005
Notes left: 7462
Last seen at: Kentucky
persona wrote:
pink_isnt_well000 wrote:
You're a moron.

Insluting you say? Well, I have nothing more to add. The proof speaks for itself!

Just Passing Through

Missing since: 31 Dec 2008
Notes left: 85
Last seen at: Heaven's Night
Thank you for the great laugh I got out of this. xD But to answer the question: is Heather a lesbian? I don't know, and it doesn't matter.

PARTYHARD: "Well, she carries a fuckton of emotional baggage, she's her own mother, used to be a suicidal girl who opened the gates of Hell in a town and would kill people with her brain, she's 31 in a teenage body, she can go on a relentless rampage if you piss her off enough... sure, don't see why not."

Cafe5to2 Waitress

Missing since: 11 Sep 2011
Notes left: 293
I don't think there's anything that indicates it, but there's also nothing that denies it, so I guess you could say either assumption has the same possibility of being correct.

I don't think she is, but I do however think she would be the experimenting type, as someone else pointed out. Take that as you will.

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Missing since: 03 Jan 2005
Notes left: 4638
Last seen at: Colorado
Oh another wonderful topic questioning Cybil's (and Heather's!?) sexuality.

I see no reason to assume either is a lesbian. I wouldn't rule it out, but I somewhat doubt either was intended to be (in the games).

Why do you think short hair and toughness equals a lesbian?! There are plenty of females with short haircuts. I'd probably have a short haircut if I thought I'd look halfway good with it.
*Edited to cut down on rambling*
No, I don't think a policewoman with a short haircut is automatically gay, nor is a girl with a semi-short haircut with a strong personality.

If someone likes to think that Cybil or Heather is gay, I don't mind, but it certainly can't be asserted as truth and it does annoy me when someone seriously believes that either/both of them MUST be gay because of their looks or toughness. Give me a break.

Last edited by phantomess on 11 Jan 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Just Passing Through

Missing since: 04 May 2013
Notes left: 38
You think what you want of the sexuality of a character but I think it's a waste of time trying to figure out is Heather is gay or not. It doesn't change anything in the story and there is no sexual related topics in the game that include Heather's sexuality.

But personnaly I think she's the kind of girl that doesn't have a lover. She seems to be great on her own.

Historical Society Historian

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11371
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
Incidentally, 'Insluting' is a great word and I will find a use for it.

Rosewater Park Attendant

Missing since: 06 Mar 2008
Notes left: 1336
Last seen at: Colonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium
This thread is hilarious.

And no, I don't think Heather is a lesbian. And if she is, why does it matter? We'll never know anyway.