can somebody help me plz!!!!

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

john
Just Passing Through

can somebody help me plz!!!!

Post by john »

if anybody has the silent hill 3 save data for ps3 that they have pass already can you pass it to me plz it should be on psv format. thanks in advance. :)
john
Just Passing Through

Re: can somebody help me plz!!!!

Post by john »

nobody? wow!!!!!!!
peronmls
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by peronmls »

Good luck. I had the same question but nobody answered
fudgestix

Post by fudgestix »

I never understood this, why would you need saved data from it? By the time you've waited for people to reply here you could have beaten the game several times :/
THE RULES! [click me and learn]
"I think I'd prefer a sword over a penis anyday." - Wigeke
Mxpn - Restless Night (bandcamp)
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

The day you made this thread I was going to answer it. But since my response wouldn't be helpful I chose not to.

I would say that you can get plenty of saves for SH3 if you check on a site called Gamefaqs. But why this information wouldn't be helpful at all? Because you can only find save games for the Playstation 2 version. And since you're playing on the PS3... Well, I'd wager that said saves aren't compatible with the console... Unless you inject the save file inside the virtual memory card but I don't really think you can do it.
Soulless-Shadow
Subway Guard

Post by Soulless-Shadow »

peronmls wrote:Good luck. I had the same question but nobody answered
Nobody answered because for whatever reason people can't help. For example, I haven't got a PS3 copy of the game, only PS2, and my save files are long gone. I can't help, hence why I never replied. I'm sure other people who didn't reply have similar reasons so don't assume people are just ignoring such requests.
fudgestix wrote:I never understood this, why would you need saved data from it? By the time you've waited for people to reply here you could have beaten the game several times :/
The OP might be having trouble finishing the game? Though as I recall there were different difficulty levels, so that shouldn't be a problem. And if they're stuck on certain areas there are plenty of faqs out there. Who knows.
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Post by phantomess »

I should have SH3 save data on my PS3 since I played/beat the HD collection version once, but I have no idea how to "pass it to you." That's not in my usual realm of.... doings.
Also, if doing so means I would lose the saves myself, I'm sorry, but I always keep my save files. I've gone through a bit of trouble in the past to do so.
Soulless-Shadow
Subway Guard

Post by Soulless-Shadow »

phantomess wrote:I should have SH3 save data on my PS3 since I played/beat the HD collection version once, but I have no idea how to "pass it to you." That's not in my usual realm of.... doings.
Also, if doing so means I would lose the saves myself, I'm sorry, but I always keep my save files. I've gone through a bit of trouble in the past to do so.
You shouldn't lose the file. It should be as simple as plugging a USB flash drive into your PS3 (with the right file structure inside so the PS3 can read it and know where to put everything), find the appropriate file on your PS3, hit triangle to bring up the options, and select copy. Then just copy to the USB, take it out, plug it into your PC, and then retrieve the file. I've never done it myself though, but from what I've seen it's pretty easy. Here's a handy video tutorial that explains it better (ignore the ugly font).
john
Just Passing Through

Post by john »

peronmls wrote:Good luck. I had the same question but nobody answered
haha dang really... and have you passed it already or no.

------
fudgestix wrote:I never understood this, why would you need saved data from it? By the time you've waited for people to reply here you could have beaten the game several times :/
well is not like i want it rite away cause i pass it when it came out just wanted to play again with all the stuff you get when you pass the game, pass it for fun running killing everybody with the lasers. so is not really a must be done rite away. but thanks for your concern.

-----
Mephisto wrote:The day you made this thread I was going to answer it. But since my response wouldn't be helpful I chose not to.

I would say that you can get plenty of saves for SH3 if you check on a site called Gamefaqs. But why this information wouldn't be helpful at all? Because you can only find save games for the Playstation 2 version. And since you're playing on the PS3... Well, I'd wager that said saves aren't compatible with the console... Unless you inject the save file inside the virtual memory card but I don't really think you can do it.
yeah i came from gamefaqs but they dont have the psv format and i even google the question but they dont seen to have that format but thats how i came a cross with this forum.

------------
phantomess wrote:I should have SH3 save data on my PS3 since I played/beat the HD collection version once, but I have no idea how to "pass it to you." That's not in my usual realm of.... doings.
well if you copy it to a usb you wont loose it you would still have it on your ps3, just when your about to do the progress on the usb dont move it put the copy option. but once you copy it to the usb, can you check if is the psv format cause thats what i want is a ps2 game on the ps3 console.

-----------

Thanks for all the comments but i guess i have to start from scratch once i pass the game see if i could help somebody like my self, but first i want to finish my other ps3 games so is not gonna be anytime soon.
john
Just Passing Through

Post by john »

Wow I just got a warning lol thats funny for what I got it... but please dont post comment on this thread... 8)
fudgestix

Post by fudgestix »

Your warning (which your received nearly 2 months ago) was for posting 5 times within the space of an hour in this thread. Our forum rules, which I kindly included in your warning for you, ask members to only double post in threads with good reason and after a long amount of time has passed.

As your warning says, if you keep doing it you will be banned from the forum. If you want to keep being able to post here, then you might want to think about listening to warnings you get.

Regardless, this thread is going nowhere so I'll lock it to prevent further spamming.
THE RULES! [click me and learn]
"I think I'd prefer a sword over a penis anyday." - Wigeke
Mxpn - Restless Night (bandcamp)