Pyramid head in the cages at the amusement park!

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

iseetheecorruptly
Just Passing Through

Pyramid head in the cages at the amusement park!

Post by iseetheecorruptly »

i was wondering if you move the camera angle a little bit in the begining of the game at the amusement park while you walk towards the door to the next room there are two steel cages and it looks like there are pyramid heads in each of the cages

comment and tell if im right or wrong
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

You are wrong. Sorry. They're the bodies seen in Silent Hill 1, wearing the ceremonial robes in honor of Valtiel.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
iseetheecorruptly
Just Passing Through

they looked familiar thanx
"I give you blood to atone for the three sins"
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yeah in Silent Hill 1 there are like at least 18 of those bodies. Their clothing looks extreamly simular as PH, with the togas and all.
iseetheecorruptly
Just Passing Through

that is what got me
"I give you blood to atone for the three sins"
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Eh, I thought that it may have been sacrificed pyromid head executioners. Strange, even though PH had not been envented yet until SH2.
Droo

Post by Droo »

I think the cloaked bodies strung up all over Alessa's Otherworld represent the members of The Order, who would worship Valtiel by dressing like him. We know dressing up like Valtiel is something that members of The Order do, because the executioners in Silent Hill's past (the inspiration for Pyramid Head) dressed the way they did in honour of Valtiel.

Valtiel came first, not Pyramid Head, even though PH appears to us before Valtiel in SH3.
"Oh yeah, I've been here before
I can see it with eyes closed
Shadows that look like blood
Dead as far as the mind goes
Fear that comes from my head
Lives in the mirror"
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Heihachiro Honda wrote:Eh, I thought that it may have been sacrificed pyromid head executioners. Strange, even though PH had not been envented yet until SH2.

Pyramid Head was invented in the 1800's by cult members honoring Valtiel in sacrifice of what they percieved as heathens or the unfaithful.

James' Pyramid Head come to life at that moment(SH2), but they existed as MORTAL HUMAN BEINGS during the Civil War era and possibly other times undisclosed in history. They are not supernatural beings.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yes, I remember when I saw that as well. I was ecstatic about the return of my favorite monster. LOL