haunted house voice and vocalist of my dying bride same?

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

iseetheecorruptly
Just Passing Through

haunted house voice and vocalist of my dying bride same?

Post by iseetheecorruptly »

i was hearing the song a cruel taste of winter and it came upon me that he sounded familiar so i loaded up the part of the game from silent hill when you are at the haunted house part of the game at the amusement park and he sounded exactly like the singer of my dying bride.

:?:
Bettie Bloodshed
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Bettie Bloodshed »

I think someone voiced that before, but I don't think it is him. I'll check the credits on my silent hill ost and see if its there maybe.
[i]We live like vampires...we love like killers...we all die like infants, and we trust like mirrors.[/i]
[img]http://i1.tinypic.com/1zqslko.jpg[/img]
[i]It's the pain and the sex disguised as innocence....slow suicide. Like it or not, its what we do.[/i]

Thanks Dish01 for my sig and avi.
Uyrikeustek
My Bestsellers Clerk

Re: haunted house voice and vocalist of my dying bride same?

Post by Uyrikeustek »

Many people have similar voices. The difference you have to consider is that one was talking and the other was singing. People's voices can change when they sing and talk, so it could have been anyone. I'm not saying there's no possibility it's the same guy. Just that it's pretty unlikely.
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." ~ Christopher Hitchens R.I.P.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Re: haunted house voice and vocalist of my dying bride same?

Post by The Adversary »

Again, Posted: Sat 11 Mar, 2006 7:20 pm.

If the topic is dead, and there's nothing substantial to contribute, there's no reason for dredging it up at all.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.