Xuchilbara? LOBSILVITH?

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

jason_the_one
Just Passing Through

Xuchilbara? LOBSILVITH?

Post by jason_the_one »

hi guys, just signed up.

right.... are there any images of the red and/yellow gods, xuchilbara and lobsilvith from this game? or what the main god looks like? or any other of the "many gods and angels" which are described?

who and what are they and where can i see the evidence?
they look like monsters to you?
Stained Purgatorial Alter

Post by Stained Purgatorial Alter »

There really is no evidence. None of that has been explained, Pyramid Head and Valtiel are the Gods/Angels we've heard of. The only other Gods/Angels shown are in the chapel in Silent Hill 3 in the paintings on the wall. But no details about them.
amphreded
Historical Society Historian

Post by amphreded »

You can check these threads for theories people come up with:

Yellow God
Valtiel 1
Valtiel 2
Last edited by amphreded on 21 Mar 2006, edited 1 time in total.
[size=84][b]QUICKLINKS | [/size][size=75][url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2362]SH1[/url] |[url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2313]SH2[/url] |[url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2327]SH3[/url] | [url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=43347#43347]SH4[/url] |[url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=17936]SH:H[/url] | [url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=391270#391270]SH:O[/url] |[url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=85043#85043]SHMovie[/url] |[url=http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=12563]SHGeneral[/url] |[url=http://silenthillforum.com/faq.php]FAQs[/url][/size][/b]
[size=84][color=grey][i]

[/size][/color][/i]
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Xuchilbara is Valtiel. Lobsel Vith is Incubus.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

allegedly....I don't really believe Incubus is anything other than God.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

God is the Holy Woman in White.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Nightmare
Hope House Careworker

Post by Nightmare »

Incubus is Lobsel Vith? Hmm, okay, I guess I have no reason to dispute it, but I really didn't figure on it.
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b201/Chris012/Heathersig2.jpg[/img]
KageReneko
Subway Guard

Post by KageReneko »

the Adversary wrote:God is the Holy Woman in White.
But Incubus and Incubator aren't 2 different versions of God?? The only difference is:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Using the Aglaophotis project's the Dahlia's concept of God while don't use it project the Alessa's concept of God...
Isn't???
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>Incubus is Lobsel Vith?
In theory, yes.

>Isn't???
No, because the Holy Woman in White is seen before the aglaophotis is used. If the Incubus were God, then it would appear as soon as Alessa & Cheryl merge at the end. This isn't the case: the Holy Woman in White appears.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
KageReneko
Subway Guard

Post by KageReneko »

the Adversary wrote:No, because the Holy Woman in White is seen before the aglaophotis is used. If the Incubus were God, then it would appear as soon as Alessa & Cheryl merge at the end. This isn't the case: the Holy Woman in White appears.
But the aglaophoties can release the God being from the mother body, isn't? At least that happened in SH3...

>Incubus is Lobsel Vith?
In theory, yes.

That means that Lobsel Vith is the main God??
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>But the aglaophoties can release the God being from the mother body, isn't?
The aglaophotis is used to expel spirits from a person--any kind of spirit, be it the parasite from Cybil, the parasite within God, or God Itself from Heather.

>That means that Lobsel Vith is the main God??
No. It means that The Holy Woman in White is God. When Alessa & "Cheryl" merge, the Holy Woman in White appears. This is God. Dahlia even says "This is a god!" in reference to the Holy Woman.

Alessa & Cheryl "merge" and thus give birth to God. Therefore: Alessa = the Mother of God. After the battle with Incubus, The Holy Woman reappears, and gives Harry the baby, later known as Heather. Therefore: Heather = the Daughter of God.

So, in conclusion, the entity that rests snug between Alessa, the Mother of God, and Heather, the Daughter of God, is God.

Alessa --> God --> Heather
Mother --> God --> Daughter

Plain & simple.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Anonymous

Re: Xuchilbara? LOBSILVITH?

Post by Anonymous »

jason_the_one wrote:hi guys, just signed up.

right.... are there any images of the red and/yellow gods, xuchilbara and lobsilvith from this game? or what the main god looks like? or any other of the "many gods and angels" which are described?

who and what are they and where can i see the evidence?
Hmmm.... You'll have to follow theories.. I myself like it being mysterious and such, with few clues. i'm waiting until we get more facts before I say anything, I have ideas, but still theories nontheless, I encourage you to read as much facts and into the game as you can to form your own ideas and opinions. :wink:
SAQOA
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by SAQOA »

the Adversary wrote:>But the aglaophoties can release the God being from the mother body, isn't?
The aglaophotis is used to expel spirits from a person--any kind of spirit, be it the parasite from Cybil, the parasite within God, or God Itself from Heather.
Yes the aglaophotis can be used to expel spirits, and it can also be used for a 'magical array'.
Last edited by SAQOA on 23 Mar 2006, edited 1 time in total.
Time is a skill, thats why you have to make the best moments last. Allow me to start by kicking you in the throat while masterbating to the sound of your own extinction.
Son_of_Kauffman
Gravedigger

Post by Son_of_Kauffman »

The Aglaophitis expels anything from the host.
Spetsnaz of the Interior Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia
Spetsnaz sil Vnutrenniye Voiska Ministerstva Vnutrennikh Del

http://egan.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/20/california-will-survive-its-crackup/?ref=opinion

Think of Italy — which reminds me of California in so many ways — and its chronic inability to form a government. That’s California, with even better food and no parliamentary system.
....somewhere in Italy a contract was put out on the life of the article's author.
jason_the_one
Just Passing Through

Post by jason_the_one »

where on earth are people gathering this information from? and who said valtiel was the red god? i know the game does not specifically state this....(it doesent specifically state ANYTHING really). is there some book/ official info that i missed or is it suggested in a game?
they look like monsters to you?
Scabbed Angel
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Scabbed Angel »

the Adversary wrote:[Incubus is not god], God is the Holy Woman in White.
The book of lost memories page 112 seems to disagree with this... It's translation on translatedmemories.com states "The god that sleeps inside Alessa has appeared in various forms throughout the series. The fact is that there is no one form of the God because the the form that it takes is projected by the mind that summons it." And then goes on to list Incubus (dahlia's delusion), Incubator (Alessa's perception) and the god from SH3 (claudia's perception)... they are the same, according to this.

It also lists: "A book in the curch regarding the form of the god. it notes that the form and name of the god have come to change"

http://www.translatedmemories.com/bookpgs/Pg112-113.jpg
Masahiro Ito fanboy
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

That's nice & all, but it still doesn't state that The Holy Woman in White is not God--especially when Silent Hill 1 Dahlia clearly indicates that it is by saying "This is a god" (in reference to the Holy Woman in White). Secondly, the Holy Woman is what gives Harry the child; the Incubus does not.

Mother of God, Daughter of God. If God were the Incubus, then Alessa & Cheryl would immediately become Incubus, and Incubus would give birth to Heather. This does not happen.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Scabbed Angel
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Scabbed Angel »

>That's nice & all, but it still doesn't state that The Holy Woman in White is not God--This is a god" (in reference to the Holy Woman in White).
Never said it was suppose to say she isn't. It says they are all different forms of the god... If that is a correct translation, then that is from Team Silent, and pretty much ends the issue doesn't it?
Masahiro Ito fanboy
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Not really. Though it's commonly considered, and misconstrued, as such, Silent Hill: Chronciles is not the Bible of Silent Hill, nor does it take precedence to the information presented in the games.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Burning Man
Historical Society Historian

Post by Burning Man »

*sigh*

Well, you see what happens when one of my incomplete theories goes out into the open...

"Incubus" that we see in the game may as well be God. However, the original diety that has the appearance of Incubus may not be God (and, in my opinion, the diety that has the appearance of Incubus is supposed to be Lobsel Vith).

Think of it this way. God, as seen in Silent Hill 3, supposedly looks like Alessa because of Claudia. However, we know that Alessa isn't what God is. Alessa is Alessa. But God looks like her because of whom summoned her.

Likewise, if there were Jimmy Stone in the place of Dahlia, I would guess that we would have seen God in the form of Valtiel (since that's the main diety that he believes in).

So, yes, Silent Hill Chronicles may as well say that the Incubus we see in the game is God. But we don't know who the real owner is of Incubus's form.
© 2003-2022 Burning Man.
The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of www.silenthillforum.com.
Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited.