Wardrobe?

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Re: Wardrob?

Post by simeonalo »

I LOVED Princess Heart :) All the rest are basically the same.
QuestionSleepZz
Gravedigger

Post by QuestionSleepZz »

What's the one where it has (I think?) a little splat of blood and it looks like a little japanese letters are there, and the base is white?

That's my favorite :)
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

It is the Transcience Shirt:

You can find pics of all Heather's outfits here
QuestionSleepZz
Gravedigger

Post by QuestionSleepZz »

Yes that's it!

Thanks. :)
Holy One
Just Passing Through

Post by Holy One »

The Royal Flush shirt.

I just love the colors and the interesting design. It looks more creative than most of her other shirts. But all of them are fine, really; it's just that you're running through dark areas for most of the game, so you don't always appreciate them. :)

God of Thunder is really cool-looking, but not my favorite. Princess Heart was good for a laugh, but the costume doesn't add much to the game, so I rarely use it (kind of like those beam attacks).
THREAD QUESTION: "Does anyone want to date Heather?"
PARTYHARD: "Well, she carries a fuckton of emotional baggage, she's her own mother, used to be a suicidal girl who opened the gates of Hell in a town and would kill people with her brain, she's 31 in a teenage body, she can go on a relentless rampage if you piss her off enough... sure, don't see why not."
Verslie
Just Passing Through

Post by Verslie »

Holy One wrote:The Royal Flush shirt.

I just love the colors and the interesting design. It looks more creative than most of her other shirts. But all of them are fine, really; it's just that you're running through dark areas for most of the game, so you don't always appreciate them. :)
I agree with this! Although I actually think my favourite is "The Light" just because it has darker colours and is a bit less bright and 'in your face', although Royal Flush probably suits Heather's personality better. So those two are my favourites.
Of course, I also love God Of Thunder. xD Apart from that, I don't really like any of the others.
Pitus
Just Passing Through

Post by Pitus »

i like the original and the princess heart :)
"Good times for a change.. See, the luck I've had can make a good man turn bad.. So please, please, please, let me, let me, let me, let me get what I want this time... *tininininininiwniiiw, tinininiinininiw*"
Xev

Post by Xev »

Does anyone know what the back writing says on the Transience shirt? I favor that one best myself!
Ondine
Just Passing Through

Re: Wardrobe?

Post by Ondine »

I was really bummed cause the first time I saw the soundtrack cover, I thought it was a selectable costume in the game. I wish they put it in. :(
"Shut your stinking mouth, bitch!"
Kerrigan
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Kerrigan »

Ondine wrote:I was really bummed cause the first time I saw the soundtrack cover, I thought it was a selectable costume in the game. I wish they put it in. :(
If they did that I'm sure there'd be the bootyshorts costume as well.

The various concept art outfits would have made fine, easy to incorporate alternate costumes; those, and Memory of Alessa, though either can be modded into the PC version.
Apatheria
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Apatheria »

I'm a pretty big fan of the God of Thunder outfit.

She kinda blends in with the look of alternate Silent Hill, which is neat.
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

For the longest time, I thought she was wearing a long sleeve T-Shirt. It wasn't until I was looking online that I found that pic and saw it was her skin not shirt sleeves... : S It is my sister's favorite outfit.