stupid question but id like an answer please

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

SH3girl32
Gravedigger

Post by SH3girl32 »

The larger numb bodies were so annoying to kill using a flamethrower. It took me like 5 minutes to freaking kill it. :evil: And I hate the slurpers, because they are so hard to kill. I can also see why they put bigger enemies in it, to scare you. They definitely scared me. :shock:
theshaman
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by theshaman »

I think they made the big ones too encourage you to use melee weapons.. I have more fun beating them with the poll(whatever it is) and the katana.. :twisted: plus I think its easier to use beating weapons against them..
there are things known and unknown, in between is silent hill
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

agreed with above poster
the katana against insane cancers was quite good, only 1 managed to hit me once. the numb bodies where also better to kill with a melee weapon, the closers you could do it though they where annoying (usually threw you away :/)
some smaller monsters (slurpers) where impossible to kill with melee without getting hit like 5 times (talking about normal mode here :/ hard they'd prolly put you on danger)
Yana
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Yana »

I thought it was abit awkward to kill the Insane Cancers with the Katana, I tried but they hit me 2 or 3 times so I just got my trusty pistol out and shot the bastards! :mrgreen:
[url=http://iampaddy.com/spell/]Learn To Fucking Spell[/url]
SH3girl32
Gravedigger

Post by SH3girl32 »

nuggetmilf wrote:I thought it was abit awkward to kill the Insane Cancers with the Katana, I tried but they hit me 2 or 3 times so I just got my trusty pistol out and shot the bastards! :mrgreen:

Yeah, I don't wanna risk Heather getting hurt so I just stand far away and shoot them. I barely use the melee weapons anymore. Which decreases my score at the end. I always feel bad when I get her hurt. That's how much I love video games and the characters in them. :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

nuggetmilf wrote:I thought it was abit awkward to kill the Insane Cancers with the Katana, I tried but they hit me 2 or 3 times so I just got my trusty pistol out and shot the bastards! :mrgreen:
on normal gameplay when you hit them they stopped attacking and went back to gettign reafy to attack if you just mashed the X button (ps2 ofc :p) they didn't have a chance. I dunno for hard as I'm currently playing SH4 but will go play SH3 again which is to me the best out of SH2, 3 and 4
Cole.Is.A.Maniac
Just Passing Through

Post by Cole.Is.A.Maniac »

I have to say that after my first playthrough, and I started an Extra New Game and got the unlimited sub machine gun, I went insane. I didn't care what it was or how big it was, I just blasted that gun incessantly. Even after they were down, I'd shoot it at walls and whatnot just for an excuse. Haha, I think that I like items that will kill something quickly.

But to the original post, I think the reason that the monster were bigger than Heather because they looked like more of a threat. You see this huge Closer coming toward you and you think, 'Oh shit! How am I going to kill this?' And you don't realize on Normal mode, it takes something like five shots to take it down. I believe it is just for effect.
When she [b]embraces[/b]
Your [i]heart[/i] turns to [i]stone[/i]
She comes at [b]night[/b]
When [i]you[/i] are all [i]alone[/i]
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

You risk calling attention to yourself by using a firearm.
Well when I get the SMg The monsters take the risk of me blowing them away!!!
Nurse Babz
My Bestsellers Clerk
Location: Is Florida considered the Dirty South or East Coast?

Post by Nurse Babz »

Yeah well the unlimited SMG is the equivalent of being an XMan. It takes like 2.5 seconds to kill 1-2 enemies. That's the only "come out and get me bitch" firearm to me.
There was a Dead RN here. It's alive now.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6301/nbxmzw0.jpg[/img][/url]
lain of the wired
Historical Society Historian
Location: Is this not Eorzea? Where the hell was that exit...?

Post by lain of the wired »

^Yeah... Screaming "SUCK IT," and "BRING IT, BITCH" with such confidance at the tv- one of the few times I was brave enough to take the controller from my bf and play my damn game for myself. Those were good times.

I'm a wuss, btw. Thank you for noticing. Onward with the topic at hand.
You'll be missed. You were missed. I am missing you.
Hikari888
Just Passing Through

Post by Hikari888 »

Yup, I agree. It took me, like 10 seconds just to kill the God with the USMG. :)
Home is where the hell-bound heart is...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Auctually the closers in sh3 i think were big it added to the freakyness and there fucked lokking monsters so there good.
silenthilljack
Just Passing Through

Post by silenthilljack »

I would prefer bigger monsters rather than small fast monsters liek two-faced and others like bosses they just are somtimes too easy i mean running away from a red pyrimid head?? WTF is that about? james is a chicken if i was there i woudl of sliced red pyrimid head into peces
Im here for James.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Lol, umm auctually i dont think you would've sliced pyramid head into pieces. :lol: He is more than what he looks.
silenthilljack
Just Passing Through

Post by silenthilljack »

I understand i was just a little upset at the time after not fighting pyrimid head the 2nd time
Im here for James.