Heather Beam/Sexy Beam

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

but wait, how many kills do you need to get the UFO ending with the beam

(I thought the Heather Beam and the Sexy Beam were one in the same?)
Spong
Gravedigger

Post by Spong »

tiptoegecko wrote:...how many kills do you need to get the UFO ending with the beam
(I thought the Heather Beam and the Sexy Beam were one in the same?)
I think you gotta get between 30 and 40 kills with the beam to trigger the ufo ending.
Before reading this topic, I always thought the Heather beam and the Sexy beam were the same.
All I DO know is, the beam's next to useless on Extreme X because of the lack of stamina.
PeachySakura24
Historical Society Historian

Post by PeachySakura24 »

I noticed no one responded in awhile. The Heather Beam and Sexy Beam are somewhat different. When you kill the 333 enemies, you get the Heather Beam, which is what you will use with all costumes except Princess Heart. I loved that they used the Japanese voice too, lol. Sexy Beam is equipped when you put on the Princess Heart outfit.
If you haven't used it yet, despite how sick and tired you will get of hearing "Heather beam, Heather beam Heather beam , sexy beam..." and soon, the UFO ending is sooooooo worth it. It was the best thing I ever saw!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

what are the beams? do uunlock them like outfits? sorry im stupid
PeachySakura24
Historical Society Historian

Post by PeachySakura24 »

You unlock them by killing a certain amount of monsters either in one game or a combination of games. I think it is 333.
Ataricollector1982
Just Passing Through

Post by Ataricollector1982 »

Does anyone have any pics of the Sexy beam? I've gotten the Heahter beam. Whats the difference?
Give me $$$ for an OTTER!!! plz:(
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

Ataricollector1982 wrote:Does anyone have any pics of the Sexy beam? I've gotten the Heahter beam. Whats the difference?
i have a bunch of pics and some videos of it on my site, URL in sig.

the sexy beam is just stronger, and you need to be wearing the transform outfit to use it.
ImageImage
Camhacks & stuff: SH1 | SH2 | SH3 | SH4 | SHSM | FaceBook | YouTube
Xigz
Hope House Careworker

Post by Xigz »

I always thought all you needed to do was wear the PrincessHeart and then you had it. Nothing else.
[b]I'm constant now, and useful too.
I know my eyes cannot see through.[/b]
Nanjiz
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Nanjiz »

how to use the powers you get with the sexy beam costume? i've tried every button but it doesn't work (ps2)
Power and chaos!
Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

I heard you just had to finish the game on Hard mode. I really want this beam because my friend has it, and I want it!!!! lol
Cadiel
Just Passing Through

Post by Cadiel »

This may just be something simple I'm overlooking, but the day I finally got Heather/Sexy Beam, I set out to try and get the UFO ending. However, in the bathroom, with the Princess Heart costume equipped and no weapons, there was a weird glowing symbol on Heather's head. It was the save point image, maybe 4 or 5 of them, just constantly twirling around her head.

It was only in that room. I left the bathroom and made my way to another save point, but it didn't happen again. Anyone ever experience this after getting Sexy Beam while wearing the Princess Heart outfit?

Anyways, just to stay on topic, it took me about four play-throughs to unlock the beams. It was a long haul that I was starting to dread after a while, but meh. Looks like you can get to the apartment for the UFO ending on beginner mode and still get the required amount of kills, by the way.
Spong
Gravedigger

Post by Spong »

>...with the Princess Heart costume equipped and no weapons, there was a weird glowing symbol on Heather's head. It was the save point image, maybe 4 or 5 of them, just constantly twirling around her head.

That's just to let you know at the start of the game that the Sexy Beam is available.

>Looks like you can get to the apartment for the UFO ending on beginner mode and still get the required amount of kills, by the way.

You're not wrong. It can be done on any difficulty level.
bring more knives
Just Passing Through

Post by bring more knives »

I know this topic is probably old as f00dge, and like, no one will probably answer me, but I got more then 333 on one game play, and I got nothing, so I beat the game a few more times and like, beat around 90-100 people each time, and still nothing. =/ Is it just my game?
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Silent-spc-Hill.png[/img][/url]