Fake SH2 posters?? (More than likely.)

Discuss the latest about the second Silent Hill Movie

Moderator: Moderators

AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well my oprinon is that moveis and games dont work well togather.
Well, yea, they're separate universes.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

I can't wait to see how the new monsters will look like (on the 2nd movie). But I have a feeling that roaches, Pyramid Head and Nurses will be there again, uggghhh. I hope I'm wrong.
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

I'm not sure if this is fake or not but it looks pretty real: http://www.mytopclip.com/v/28080,silent ... 2010-.html
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
Sergiy
Hope House Careworker

Post by Sergiy »

Well it had scenes from the movie and the games, and the screaming face was from a nother movie... cant recall the name of it

and... suitable for all audiences?
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

I found that strange at the beginning too, okay I wanted to know if those were in fact scenes from other movies, I hadn't seen any of them so I wouldn't know.
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.

sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

Also, they used clips from games such as homecoming as well, such as the first encounter with the nurse and the boss Scarlet. So, im pretty certain its a fake.
^^
JKristine35
Subway Guard

Post by JKristine35 »

It's pretty hard to release a trailer for something that hasn't even started filming yet. :wink:
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

I hadn't played Homecoming so I didn't recognize the clips, that's what probably threw me off ^^ I kept finding the supposed articles about the Silent Hill 2 movie being in production. Guess people just like to write those sorts of things.

JKristine35
Subway Guard

Post by JKristine35 »

As of right now, the movie is categorized as being in preproduction. They have not named a director, nor any cast members, so it's at least a few months away from filming (though hopefully not more than a few months!).
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

Hm, then the article I had read was indeed fake, oh well.

sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

I dont see where people get off from putting false hope in people by making fake trailers and articles :x
^^
cascade88

Post by cascade88 »

^ for the lulz?
єเภ ןє๔єг єภﻮєl เรt รςђгєςкlเςђ
sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

^you'd think people would have better things to do with their time huh? :P
^^
Cursed
Just Passing Through

Post by Cursed »

Q The Muse wrote:
Touch Coma wrote:I hope to god that is fake. What a terrible synapse.

I second this
Third
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

^
Well every once in a while making fake movie posters is just a practice thing that people do on photoshop. They'll post it and state that it is indeed fake and for fun and sometimes someone else finds it, posts it on a different website and says it's the real deal.
Happens, people don't read things and become excited and the maker becomes the blame when no harm was meant. Not saying it applies directly to this, could be either meant to trick or not.

Nightmareish Waltzer
Just Passing Through

Post by Nightmareish Waltzer »

Light Alessa wrote:True, but what about this one I did this morning? :)

More shattered memories influences :)
The faux-tagline made me giggle and made me think of AVATAR's "I see You" theme song. The concept of Alessa watching Christopher is indeed interesting, but I doubt it would make for much of a movie though, unless Chris actually went to Silent Hill (somehow or another).
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

I've heard that the second one was suppose to be based off of Christopher (Relating to the game 2's plot) and trying to find what happened to his wife and child.

JKristine35
Subway Guard

Post by JKristine35 »

carneeval wrote:I've heard that the second one was suppose to be based off of Christopher (Relating to the game 2's plot) and trying to find what happened to his wife and child.
Not true. The only thing we've heard so far is a statement from one of the producers strongly implying that Alessa's reincarnation will be the main character.
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

JRamirez35 wrote:
carneeval wrote:I've heard that the second one was suppose to be based off of Christopher (Relating to the game 2's plot) and trying to find what happened to his wife and child.
Not true. The only thing we've heard so far is a statement from one of the producers strongly implying that Alessa's reincarnation will be the main character.
*Sigh* Oh well... That's sad, I was truly hoping for something similar to James. The makers definitely do not aim to please the gamers...

JKristine35
Subway Guard

Post by JKristine35 »

My idea is that if they're gonna do James, do James not Chris. Chris has no reason to be pulled into Silent Hill. Yeah, he misses his wife but he didn't
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
kill her like James did
, and there's no reason for Alessa to allow him into her world.