August 2010 : update on silent hill 2 movie

Discuss the latest about the second Silent Hill Movie

Moderator: Moderators

SilentWren
Historical Society Historian

Re: August 2010 : update on silent hill 2 movie

Post by SilentWren »

^I can agree with what you're saying to a degree (and I hope I understood it all, correct me if I'm wrong in here anywhere) but there is no way that all of the major people involved in making the movie are going to be as die hard as Gans. That's why we're always going to have a "Rose's husband" element to the movies, because nobody will be on the same level of fandom/understanding.

And even if they were, they're going to be arguing the specifics about it just like people on this forum do. It's the nature of the situation.
The above user visits this forum *very infrequently.* If you need any type of response or answer from her, she may or may not be able to provide it in a timely manner.

Thank you for understanding. <3

http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... 28#p674128
Patman
Gravedigger

Post by Patman »

That' s true. Which is why I don' t want any random director : he' s the one giving instructions to the others and trying to make it all come together as a whole.
KiramidHead
Historical Society Historian

Post by KiramidHead »

Honestly, is there any single director besides that doesn't fall into the category of "any old director"? I can't think of any other directors ho have mentioned their interest in SH.