Official: Adelaide Clemens and Kit Harington to star

Discuss the latest about the second Silent Hill Movie

Moderator: Moderators

Lafayette_Reynolds
Just Passing Through

Re: Official: Adelaide Clemens and Kit Harington to star

Post by Lafayette_Reynolds »

PMS...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premenstrual_syndrome

You made your point pretty clear. You dont want him in there because you think he's stupid, for whatever reason, and therefore he shouldnt be in there, unless his "friends" were there as it would be only fair. Im sure that I, and probably alot more people, have read that.
Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mephisto »

Hahaha good one. I'm not english/american, pardon me.
I didn't took that as an offense, if that's what you were aiming for, anyway. :wink:
You made your point pretty clear. You dont want him in there because you think he's stupid, for whatever reason, and therefore he shouldnt be in there, unless his "friends" were there as it would be only fair. Im sure that I, and probably alot more people, have read that.
Yep. Glad someone understood, I thought nobody did. Hence those last words. But we're running in circles.
But enough of that. Let's move.
Last edited by Mephisto on 10 Mar 2011, edited 1 time in total.
Lafayette_Reynolds
Just Passing Through

Post by Lafayette_Reynolds »

I didnt mean to offend anyone, but sure, lets move on.
Aerith Gainsborough

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

I think Robbie should def. be in the movie, especially if the amusement park is included. He gives players an uneasy feeling, since he has blood (or what we assume to be blood) all over his mouth. It would be super creepy.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.
wonder's boy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by wonder's boy »

I actually believe Robbie has a good chance of being in this film. My reasoning is because Bassett wrote something about it on his site in reply to someone that asked if he was going to make an appearance. I think it'll be an environment cameo, at least, if he just isn't in it.
Music created by the fans, for the fans. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

I hope we get to see a Closer. No monster says SH3 to me more than the Closers.
I dreamed I lay in a dark valley and all around me were the titanic forms of archangels. I heard distant voices and I knew these supernatural warriors were chanting a litany...
"We are the Warriors at the End of Time. We are the lost, the last, the unkind. We are the Warriors on the Edge of Time and we're tired, we're tired... We're tired of making love..."
SilentWren

Post by SilentWren »

^Actually, me too. Maybe it has something to do with their connection to the first game? Not sure, but they're like the "signature" monster from the game as I'm concerned. Which is weird because the Numb Bodies were the most unique imo.
The above user visits this forum *very infrequently.* If you need any type of response or answer from her, she may or may not be able to provide it in a timely manner.

Thank you for understanding. <3

http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... 28#p674128
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

And on top of that, we BETTER see Valtiel. Silent Hill 3 would be incomplete without him, and thus, so would the movie.
I dreamed I lay in a dark valley and all around me were the titanic forms of archangels. I heard distant voices and I knew these supernatural warriors were chanting a litany...
"We are the Warriors at the End of Time. We are the lost, the last, the unkind. We are the Warriors on the Edge of Time and we're tired, we're tired... We're tired of making love..."
CrypticIdentity
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by CrypticIdentity »

I would love, love, LOVE for the Closer to be in the movie, since yeah, that monster to me is the one I remember from SH3. They're just so BIG.

I think there's a better chance of seeing Valtiel, though, if not both, because of the size factor. They were able to pull off Pyramid Head as larger than life in the first movie because they gave the actor oversized boots, but if they're going with practical costumes for the monsters again, I can't see the Closer being an easy one to pull off, what with the cumbersome nature of its arms and head in comparison to a somewhat petite body, when you think about it.

I keep thinking, though, if they're able to put such a larger-than-life creature as the Closer on screen, in 3D, and with the right lighting and sound editing (a subtle WOOMF as it swings one of its heavy arms), it could be one of the scariest friggin' things on screen.

I really hope Valtiel's there, though, whether the Closer is or not; he seems like he'd be a bit easier to pull off, since he's basically Pyramid Head without the pyramid.
capillaries
Just Passing Through

Post by capillaries »

i REALLY hope they incorporate both the closer and Valtiel (he's my favorite monster eek), but a thought; how would they include Valtiel if God isn't in Heathers womb.. Maybe they'll do something like they did with pyramid head, come up with some new purpose, a solution. it'll be exciting seeing how they work things out!
AnastasisXD
Hope House Careworker

Post by AnastasisXD »

Valtiel is God's servant. If God appears in any way in this movie, then Valtiel might be as well.
xbriannova
Just Passing Through

Post by xbriannova »

I hope every monster gets a chance to appear in the movie. I can't seem to imagine the Pendulum and Missionary in it though, I mean, as far as horror scene goes. The director'd have to be really good with what he do I suppose...
SilentWren

Post by SilentWren »

And then there's all the original monsters, which are probably just rough designs right now.
Damn...I'm spending way too much time thinking about this movie. :D
The above user visits this forum *very infrequently.* If you need any type of response or answer from her, she may or may not be able to provide it in a timely manner.

Thank you for understanding. <3

http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... 28#p674128
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

If Valtiel is in the film, expect a scene in which r.p.t. is in his chamber from Silent Hill 2, and, from behind it, is Heather sneaking around, watching the r.p.t., from behind, lifting his helmet off, Darth Vaderesque, revealing . . . Valtiel.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
NanayaShiki
SHH Cult & SHHF Moderator
SHH Cult & SHHF Moderator

Post by NanayaShiki »

Damn, almost everything I hear about this movie kinda gets me excited. But the first movie hurt me so badly...

I won't get my hopes up. I won't get my hopes up.
The Adversary wrote:If Valtiel is in the film, expect a scene in which r.p.t. is in his chamber from Silent Hill 2, and, from behind it, is Heather sneaking around, watching the r.p.t., from behind, lifting his helmet off, Darth Vaderesque, revealing . . . Valtiel.
ohgodpleaseno
Typographenia

Post by Typographenia »

NanayaShiki wrote:Damn, almost everything I hear about this movie kinda gets me excited. But the first movie hurt me so badly...

I won't get my hopes up. I won't get my hopes up.
I never expect anything good from video game movies, but I still consider SH movie to be the best movie on a game. I at least hope this one is better than the first, and that would all I need to be pleased with it.

I just realized something... Is anyone here going to do one of those "dress up for the premier" things?
If someone goes as robbie the rabbit, take pictures. Also, don't forget to remove your ears during the film. That would be rather impolite to leave them on.
JKristine35
Subway Guard

Post by JKristine35 »

Sean Bean was spotted in Toronto two days ago. It looks like he may very well be in Revelation. :D
jdnation

Post by jdnation »

JKristine35 wrote:Sean Bean was spotted in Toronto two days ago. It looks like he may very well be in Revelation. :D
Oooooooo! Source? :)

Edit:

Apparently this site already seems convinced he's already in it (dates a few days back though), and they're not very happy about it :P
http://thefilmstage.com/2011/03/08/sean ... rst-image/
blue_pyramid
Just Passing Through

Post by blue_pyramid »

I don't know if I should be disappointed or excited for Sean Bean's return.
Continuity is always good, but in this case it'd be consistent with a movie I wish didn't exist.

The only thing I remember about Chris (was only reminded of his name reading through the thread) is his awful "I'm trahing to fwind my wwwaif."
CrypticIdentity
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by CrypticIdentity »

JKristine35 wrote:Sean Bean was spotted in Toronto two days ago. It looks like he may very well be in Revelation. :D
That would make me so happy. Although, if it's following the storyline of SH3 as closely as it seems,
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
there's another character added to the list of "Sean Bean characters that die." :P
I just hope he gets a decent amount of screentime to reestablish his character, since he was literally tacked on to the first movie, and does the character justice
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
before he kicks the bucket.
Also, I just really like Sean Bean after he played Boromir.