SH 2 update

Discuss the latest about the second Silent Hill Movie

Moderator: Moderators

Greenkai3000
Just Passing Through

SH 2 update

Post by Greenkai3000 »

Not sure if anyone's posted this before bit just read this online tonight about the next SH movie

http://screenrant.com/silent-hill-revel ... fi-104767/#
Alessyl
Brookhaven Receptionist

Re: SH 2 update

Post by Alessyl »

I have to say, I'm really happy about the casting choice for Heather because she really really looks like her. And I can only assume that Mr. Harington is playing the Harry type character...or actually Harry.
Are you still following me? Do I have to scream? ~Heather
Fevered Dream
Gravedigger

Post by Fevered Dream »

Egads. Now this article is saying it's not going to be a direct sequel, whereas other sources say it is. I AM CONFOOSED.
Bitch, don't kill my vibe.
Yuki
Historical Society Historian

Post by Yuki »

Fevered Dream wrote:Egads. Now this article is saying it's not going to be a direct sequel, whereas other sources say it is. I AM CONFOOSED.
The writer of the script stated that it is a sequel. It's based off of the plot of the third game, but he also has devised a way to get around what happened in the first film.
JKristine35
Subway Guard

Post by JKristine35 »

There are already at least 2 threads covering this very topic. Plus, the writers of that article clearly have not done their homework on the sequel, nor do they appear to have understood the first movie.

As for Kit playing Harry, it's been reported that Sean Bean was approached for that role, and it would make no sense for someone as young as Kit to be Heather's father.
Alessyl
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Alessyl »

Let's hope it isn't a case of making Douglas younger and Heather's boyfriend or something.
Are you still following me? Do I have to scream? ~Heather
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

She does look quiet a bit like Heather. That being said, I just vomited in my mouth. Ok, I admit, I am a closet fan of the first movie but not a fuckin' chance will I be watching this one. It is like the SH version of The Haunting of Molly Hartley. And a real version of Harry Mason--MY FIRST CRUSH EVER!!! D : NO.
I will not ever pay money to watch this. If I ever see it, it will be after a friend kidnapps me and plays it on their TV. And even then, I will be taking bathroom breaks when MOVIEHarry Mason comes out.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

. . . because you have no idea who else is in it? or really what it's about? Okay. . . .
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
jdnation

Post by jdnation »

I bet you'll see it if the reviews and word of mouth end up being good...
AnastasisXD
Hope House Careworker

Post by AnastasisXD »

Yep, SH fanbase just went really stupid. Again.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

Tell me something I don't know. . .
Mr.FLOOT
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Mr.FLOOT »

I'm thinking that Kit will play Vincent. I mean, he looks young enough to play him. I really doubt he will be playing Harry. However him playing Douglas is a possibility but then we have no idea if Vincent and Douglas are gonna be in this. All we know is that Heather and Harry are in it and that it is based on the 3rd game.....

I cant wait for more info to come out!!! And as soon as you can book tickets to see it, I'm there!
I just hope it doesn't get released in the US months before the UK as I will have to abandon this forum for a bit.
Yuki

Post by Yuki »

Mr.FLOOT wrote:I'm thinking that Kit will play Vincent. I mean, he looks young enough to play him. I really doubt he will be playing Harry. However him playing Douglas is a possibility but then we have no idea if Vincent and Douglas are gonna be in this. All we know is that Heather and Harry are in it and that it is based on the 3rd game.....

I cant wait for more info to come out!!! And as soon as you can book tickets to see it, I'm there!
I just hope it doesn't get released in the US months before the UK as I will have to abandon this forum for a bit.
You think so? I think he looks /too/ young for Vincent.
SilentWren

Post by SilentWren »

He could be a young Harry, but he doesn't look enough like Sean Bean.
Idk, but it's driving me crazy trying to figure that one out.
Maybe it's a boyfriend or something?
The above user visits this forum *very infrequently.* If you need any type of response or answer from her, she may or may not be able to provide it in a timely manner.

Thank you for understanding. <3

http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.ph ... 28#p674128
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

It's probably Andy, all growed up.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
jdnation

Post by jdnation »

Vincent could be younger no problem... It's only Claudia who must remain older. Well, depending on how close they stick to the game's story... Assuming Claudia was Alessa's friend in her childhood all those years ago. Vincent is just the younger brother made younger, maybe someone sent to get closer to and keep tabs on Heather once they found her. Of course this would eliminate the role Vincent plays in the cult's finances etc. but his and Claudia's father can just run the show.
Yuki

Post by Yuki »

A boyfriend would be kind of odd, if he's starring in the film; it'd take away the isolation and craziness Heather feels. It /might/ work, but I'm unsure.
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

I could see it working if they had him in the Chris Desilva role. She tries to call him and her calls come through as unintelligible bursts of static, so on and so forth. If he's actually there WITH her, then we might have a problem.
I dreamed I lay in a dark valley and all around me were the titanic forms of archangels. I heard distant voices and I knew these supernatural warriors were chanting a litany...
"We are the Warriors at the End of Time. We are the lost, the last, the unkind. We are the Warriors on the Edge of Time and we're tired, we're tired... We're tired of making love..."
Lafayette_Reynolds
Just Passing Through

Post by Lafayette_Reynolds »

AnastasisXD wrote:Yep, SH fanbase just went really stupid. Again.

Just went? :P
jdnation

Post by jdnation »

Yuki wrote:A boyfriend would be kind of odd, if he's starring in the film; it'd take away the isolation and craziness Heather feels. It /might/ work, but I'm unsure.
It'd work if he was playing Stanley Coleman! 8)