Akira wants to compose SHR soundtrack

Discuss the latest about the second Silent Hill Movie

Moderator: Moderators

DistantJ
Rosewater Park Attendant

Re: Akira wants to compose SHR soundtrack

Post by DistantJ »

It's most famous for being an Elvis song. Originally Johnny Christopher, brilliant cover by the Pet Shop Boys...
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
mikefile
Gravedigger

Post by mikefile »

^ Now, in this movie, it's time to make Elizabeth sing "The Ring of Fire" and it's on.
Silent Fantasy
Historical Society Historian

Post by Silent Fantasy »

DistantJ wrote:It's most famous for being an Elvis song. Originally Johnny Christopher, brilliant cover by the Pet Shop Boys...
Yeah, wasn't saying Nelson was the original singer, but what very little look I did on the song brought only him up, which left me wondering who sung it first. lol Not my kinda music anyway, ( hate country music and Elvis ) but was cool to know for Silent Hill's sake. lol
WARNING: Some Parts of Reality May Seem Violent or Cruel.
Murphy Pendleton
Just Passing Through

Post by Murphy Pendleton »

Really? Akira I'm totally agreed with you, compose whatever you want but just do it!

Quite could be awesome have a Soundtrack of him in the movie, a perfect second movie of a perfect Silent Hill 3.
I've enter in this town with the hope to have a chance to get away from my past, but... this town could change me, change my life?