About Revelations: theory mash up

Discuss the latest about the second Silent Hill Movie

Moderator: Moderators

stopped_clock
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Re: About Revelations: theory mash up

Post by stopped_clock »

^I agree with that, I don't think that a story solely dealing with someone coming to terms with their sexuality, or lack thereof, would be strong enough to carry a whole game, it would have to be one of many elements in a deeper story.
Too cold to start a fire
I'm burning diesel, burning dinosaur bones
I'll take the river down to still water
And ride a pack of dogs
wonder's boy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by wonder's boy »

Yeah, a story obviously couldn't be carried anywhere great just with wheels from any kind of sexuality. It'd be a nice ingredient, though, which is what I believe the guy who created this thread had in mind, but I'm still not completely sure on that. Anyway, a story that resembles what silenthillking has described, as far as I know, would be unlikely, because it seems like he/she would like to see it be based primarily on themes from the protagonist's sexuality. This is something I haven't seen before in any Silent Hill material (excluding over half of the comics, as I haven't read much of them) and Downpour, as we really don't know too much about what Murphy's deal is. I doubt it's about his sexuality, though, but I could be off.
Music created by the fans, for the fans. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3
simeonalo
Historical Society Historian

Post by simeonalo »

I feel like this is pretty much your rant on "I hate the new SH/SH movie" "take it away" "replace it with this idea: ____"... I mean, we have a lot of whole idea threads lurking about. A few new ones pop up every year or so...