What monsters do you think will be in the movie/want to see?

Discuss the latest about the second Silent Hill Movie

Moderator: Moderators

maddartist
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Re: What monsters do you think will be in the movie?

Post by maddartist »

Mephisto wrote:
I dont really like the missonary to much just because they arn't monster like. it looks to much like a person.
That's the point.

And I can't see the Numb Bodies in this movie. Plus, they're not really scary. More like stupid.
That's true, the Numb Bodies in the game looked a little goofy but they can be altered for the movie and become pretty disturbing, much like they did with the grey children. Perhaps a more distorted humanoid (and less fish-dinosaur) version of Numb Bodies would work.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/maddartist/SHsig.gif[/img]
Watch @ http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=13276490(homemade)
EmilietheStrange
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by EmilietheStrange »

I really hope the Closers will be in this movie, even if Heather just sees one of them blundering about in the distance. As for the nurses, let's hope that the bobble heads have been cast aside in favor if the nurses from SH3. Personally, I've always thought that those gun toting nurses are much scarier than the bobble heads because they're so human. I can also see the missionary, scrapers, or insane cancers being present, because like the nurses, it wouldn't be too hard to create those costumes.

It's too bad that there won't be any dog monsters. I mean really, how hard could it possibly be to take a real trained dog and turn it into a wormhead from the first game? Also, if monsters from the first game are to be included, I'd like to see the puppet doctors, rompers, and night flutters, which could be probably be accomplished with a combination of puppets and CGI.
maddartist
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by maddartist »

EmilietheStrange wrote:I really hope the Closers will be in this movie, even if Heather just sees one of them blundering about in the distance. As for the nurses, let's hope that the bobble heads have been cast aside in favor if the nurses from SH3. Personally, I've always thought that those gun toting nurses are much scarier than the bobble heads because they're so human.
The nurses are going to look the same as in the first movie. Unfortunately we won't be seeing Nurse Bang in the movie.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/maddartist/SHsig.gif[/img]
Watch @ http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=13276490(homemade)
Hydra666
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Hydra666 »

Besides the ones we already know, I think there will be new monsters as well as old ones.

I'd like to see the Closer, Insane Cancer and the slurpers (they are cute)
I'd also like to see the dog in SH4's dog ending (the ending you have to get to unlock the flamethrower in the sewers)
Samael138
Just Passing Through

Post by Samael138 »

Insane cancer would be cool I don't know jack about the new movie but i hope the change up how they appear. That siren in the first one was kinda weak if you ask me. Only once did they encounter an enemy without being in the nightmare/otherworld. I'd like to see some of the basic enemies like dogs and patient demons in the "normal" silent hill setting. Then when the messud up stuff happens things like insane cancer slamfist and such apper. I also think schism would be cool if they did it right.
Evil is something you recognize immediately you see it: it works through charm.
Silent_Storm
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Silent_Storm »

Closer
-Seen but not faught

Sewer Monster
-Used in a similar context to the mnster outside Moria on Lord Of The Rings you don't get a good look at it and have no idea if it dies or not

Fukuro Lady
-This could be the signature monster of the film, most people remember PH from the first film and Fukuro Lady could do the same for the second

The Glutton
-Could be a really good visual scene in the film even if you only see it for a few moments

Scraper
- Could be used to represent members of the order rather than having stupid amounts of extras in the film

Numb Body
- Used in actual fight scenes in the movie i.e. the only monster you will see bleed
What's the big deal - Laura
DistantJ
Rosewater Park Attendant

Re: What monsters do you think will be in the movie/want to

Post by DistantJ »

I think with a slight redesign, the Insane Cancer could be EPIC on the big screen.

It would need a fat suit of EPIC proportions, like this feller out of Buffy.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
KiramidHead
Historical Society Historian

Post by KiramidHead »

It would come off more like this, though:

Get in mah belly!
DistantJ
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by DistantJ »

lol! Or they could save budget and just get the wife from POSTAL in...

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Tabris
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Tabris »

I realllly want to see the pendulums. Those to me are the most screwed up monster in the entire series.

Especially the way they say 'hurt me' in that weird ass voice when they're on the ground.
peronmls
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by peronmls »

Tabris wrote:I realllly want to see the pendulums. Those to me are the most screwed up monster in the entire series.

Especially the way they say 'hurt me' in that weird ass voice when they're on the ground.
YES I KNOW!!
You know whats weird, I asked Ito about the monsters and he said that some other guy had the final design on the Pendulums.
The pendulums and Slupers are pretty messed up! I really don't want the Insane cancers in it because theyre not that creepy to me and they look like boomers from Left 4 dead. lol I dont recall the pendulums saying "hurt me" when they are on the ground. Do you mean while theyre crawling or when they are on there backs trying to get up?
Tabris
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Tabris »

It's when they make that weird sound when they're twitching on the ground. If you slow it down it's actually them saying 'hurt me'.
peronmls
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by peronmls »

Tabris wrote:It's when they make that weird sound when they're twitching on the ground. If you slow it down it's actually them saying 'hurt me'.
Oh i tried it but i dont really hear it. I think theyre just moaning and grunting. Do they say it clearly?
Tabris
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Tabris »

Not really but once you hear it, you hear it~

I haven't actually listened to the recording of it in years. I found out about this like 6-7 years ago on the old SHF forum so it's been a while.
wonder's boy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by wonder's boy »

Oh wow, that's great. I thought it sounded more like, "I have herpes", though.
Music created by the fans, for the fans. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3
peronmls
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by peronmls »

Tabris wrote:Not really but once you hear it, you hear it~

I haven't actually listened to the recording of it in years. I found out about this like 6-7 years ago on the old SHF forum so it's been a while.
Do you think you can find it? Im really curious now! lol
Tabris
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Tabris »

It's possible I have the recording stashed away somewhere. I can't make any promises but I may still have it somewhere.

Unfortunately that forum died a few years back so I wouldn't be able to search for it there.

I have a friend and she was pretty creeped out about it and the idea of it hah. We used to mimic it to each other all the time and weird people out.
peronmls
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by peronmls »

Tabris wrote:It's possible I have the recording stashed away somewhere. I can't make any promises but I may still have it somewhere.

Unfortunately that forum died a few years back so I wouldn't be able to search for it there.

I have a friend and she was pretty creeped out about it and the idea of it hah. We used to mimic it to each other all the time and weird people out.
That would be awesome! Its bugging me now! lol
wonder's boy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by wonder's boy »

All I did was type in "SH3 pendulum" or something on youtube, and there's a image vid with the sound on loop for a moment or so.
Music created by the fans, for the fans. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3
peronmls
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by peronmls »

wonder's boy wrote:All I did was type in "SH3 pendulum" or something on youtube, and there's a image vid with the sound on loop for a moment or so.
Yeah but all i hear is grunting noises. lol. I dont hear hurt me. lol