Here it is guys! OFFICIAL Silent Hill: Revelation TRAILER!

Discuss the latest about the second Silent Hill Movie

Moderator: Moderators

Klimat
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: Here it is guys! OFFICIAL Silent Hill: Revelation TRAILE

Post by Klimat »

Lahkesis wrote:I'm apprehensive about this. Why make Vincent Heather's boyfriend?
He is not her boyfriend, just a new schoolmate that was most probably planted specifically to spy on Heather by the Cult in the first place.
Falconv1.0
Gravedigger

Post by Falconv1.0 »

I generally don't take too much issue with characters being changed but idunno, I really loved Vincent's character in the game so I hope he at least has some of the same mannerisms.
Your weaboo is showing
Lahkesis
Just Passing Through

Post by Lahkesis »

Klimat wrote:
Lahkesis wrote:I'm apprehensive about this. Why make Vincent Heather's boyfriend?
He is not her boyfriend, just a new schoolmate that was most probably planted specifically to spy on Heather by the Cult in the first place.
Same thing as far as I'm concerned.
Yuki
Historical Society Historian

Post by Yuki »

Lahkesis wrote:I'm apprehensive about this. Why make Vincent Heather's boyfriend? Why bring Rose back? It just irks me when they make silly changes like this. I'm also on the fence about PH - he looks as awesome as before and I'm glad to see him, but I'm also not, since he's really only there for fanservice. (Yeah yeah, he's the punisher, I know.)

Then again, I was never that big a fan of the first movie, so I dunno.
They need to explain what happened to Rose; making Vincent younger can allow them to do more with him (rather than just spout cryptic one-liners); Pyramid Head is Alessa's monster in the film universe, and thus he makes sense in this movie.
Scanman22
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Scanman22 »

Yeah, it appears that Pyramid Head has taken over Valtiel's role as Alessa's protector. This makes me sad. . . .
- Member of the Order -
~ The Sect of Valtiel ~