Search FAQ

Login | Register


All times are UTC [ DST ]


It is currently 17 Aug 2017




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject: Re: SH + SHR French Collector's Box
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 22 Jun 2006
Notes left: 1924
Last seen at: Katz Street
Mybe the US version will get a release with the extras eventually. It really makes no sense for every other country just about gets all of the extra features while leaving the US with nearly nothing.
Especially when America is one of the countries the movie (and Silent Hill in general) does best.

_________________
Image
WARNING: Some Parts of Reality May Seem Violent or Cruel.


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject: Re: SH + SHR French Collector's Box
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 01 Jun 2009
Notes left: 2864
Grrrr. I wanted to see some deleted scenes. Hopefully they end up on YouTube sooner or later.

_________________
It's not that far.

Screenplay Archaeology Podcast - DEATH NOTE EPISODE IS UP!


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject: Re: SH + SHR French Collector's Box
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 12 Oct 2009
Notes left: 2523
I finally got a response from Universal...

Quote:
Dear Brandon,

Thank you for contacting us.

We do not have information regarding the European release of "Silent Hill: Revelation." Below is a listing of the bonus materials included with the U.S. Blu-ray 3d release:

• Digital Copy of Silent Hill: Revelation (redeem by 4/30/2015)
• Includes UltraViolet (redeem by 4/30/2015)
• A Look Inside Silent Hill: Revelation 3D
• 3D Theatrical Trailer

We will forward your comments to the appropriate departement, and we hope that you will continue to enjoy Universal products.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOME ENTERTAINMENT


Not even a good reply, in my opinion.

_________________
Image
Beyond the Joystick - game reviews, plot recaps, and more
http://beyond-the-joystick.blogspot.com - Also on Tumblr!


Top
   
 

Woodside Apartments Janitor
 Post subject: Re: SH + SHR French Collector's Box
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 16 Oct 2010
Notes left: 1129
It'd be nice to know what all is in the third bullet, "A look inside..." And there's an expiration date on redeeming the DC/UltraViolet? What the hell? I don't do many digital copies, but I've never noticed an expiration date before.

_________________
Image
Music created by the fans, for the fans. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Re: SH + SHR French Collector's Box
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 03 Feb 2010
Notes left: 122
Last seen at: Tennessee
Yuki wrote:
I finally got a response from Universal...

Quote:
Dear Brandon,

Thank you for contacting us.

We do not have information regarding the European release of "Silent Hill: Revelation." Below is a listing of the bonus materials included with the U.S. Blu-ray 3d release:

• Digital Copy of Silent Hill: Revelation (redeem by 4/30/2015)
• Includes UltraViolet (redeem by 4/30/2015)
• A Look Inside Silent Hill: Revelation 3D
• 3D Theatrical Trailer

We will forward your comments to the appropriate departement, and we hope that you will continue to enjoy Universal products.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOME ENTERTAINMENT


Not even a good reply, in my opinion.


Better than what they sent me lol


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Re: SH + SHR French Collector's Box
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 12 Aug 2012
Notes left: 99
Last seen at: Greece
wonder's boy wrote:
It'd be nice to know what all is in the third bullet, "A look inside..." And there's an expiration date on redeeming the DC/UltraViolet? What the hell? I don't do many digital copies, but I've never noticed an expiration date before.


The bonus a look inside SHR is just the three minute clip that has already been on the net.


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject: Re: SH + SHR French Collector's Box
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 12 Oct 2009
Notes left: 2523
gostoneph17 wrote:
wonder's boy wrote:
It'd be nice to know what all is in the third bullet, "A look inside..." And there's an expiration date on redeeming the DC/UltraViolet? What the hell? I don't do many digital copies, but I've never noticed an expiration date before.


The bonus a look inside SHR is just the three minute clip that has already been on the net.


I never saw it on the net--it was similar to some of the promo clips, but not the exact same.

_________________
Image
Beyond the Joystick - game reviews, plot recaps, and more
http://beyond-the-joystick.blogspot.com - Also on Tumblr!


Top
   
 

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject: Re: SH + SHR French Collector's Box
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 21 Dec 2006
Notes left: 879
Last seen at: Edinburgh, UK
The UK version has a 45min Making of, an introduction to the movie from Bassett, 11mins of Deleted Scenes, a Trailer, the Hollywood Horror Nights trailer and the Audio Commentary.
I'm actually rather surprised we got all of that!
Shame we never got any decent features from the first film.


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Re: SH + SHR French Collector's Box

Missing since: 07 Oct 2012
Notes left: 36
Unboxing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY63xPu84b8


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Re: SH + SHR French Collector's Box
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 04 May 2013
Notes left: 38
I have seen the "SH + SHR French Collector's Box" in stores and it's really too expansive. The statue is quite small and is not very well done. Looks like cheap quality. And if we're not interested in the Statue, we can get the rest of the collector's box in a basic dvd collector edition for 30€. (At least in France).

So most of the price is for the statue and it doesn't seem to worth it.


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Re: SH + SHR French Collector's Box

Missing since: 14 Jun 2013
Notes left: 20
so what region of the first silent hill do you have to get if you want all the extras ? will the UK , or AUS version do?


Top
   
 

Subway Guard
 Post subject: Re: SH + SHR French Collector's Box
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 12 May 2008
Notes left: 1684
Last seen at: Houston, Tx.
The French Metropolitan blu-ray edition is (mostly) region free and English friendly, and is your best bet for extra features. It has the original movie, 90 minutes of behind the scenes, director commentary, producer and editor commentary, a segment of Gans talking about how great Silent Hill 2 is (the game, not the movie), and a version of the film with no visual effects. There's also some pretty cool concept art that pops up all over the various features (Dark Alessa, the 6 Pyramid Head ending, some of the locations), making me wish so much I could screencap it.


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Re: SH + SHR French Collector's Box
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 02 Dec 2011
Notes left: 46
Last seen at: North Carolina
I kind of want the entire thing for that statue of Pyramid Head. Not because I like PH particularly, but because sometimes, I want a statue of him to sit on my coffee table and dress up with little hats.


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: