So, Apparently, BoM was delayed....

Come here to talk about the Book of Memories.

Moderator: Moderators

Mephisto
Historical Society Historian

Re: So, Apparently, BoM was delayed....

Post by Mephisto »

Isn't RE6 coming out around that time as well? Hopefully the game won't get buried by the attraction and blitz that game will bring.
Considering the fact that both games are going to be released for different platforms, I don't think so.

Capcom might lose some points though because they (more than likely) are going to release a faulty RE6 and 2 months after they will release the Gold Edition.

And even after Gold we might get the Super Ultra Platinum Edit of RE6...
WelcomeToNowhere
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by WelcomeToNowhere »

@Yes, that's right. We have little to no concrete data except for what people like Adam_WF are kind enough to give us (thank you, by the way ^-^), so situational analysis and interpretation of vague information are all I have to go on. I don't know for sure that manufacturing delays or software bugs are what's causing this delay, nor do you know for sure that they aren't. Silent Hill Forum, based on its very nature of interpreting and reinterpreting a series of notoriously vague games, is practically built on this trope.

We'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, calm the zealotry down a notch, please?
Typographenia

Post by Typographenia »

I apologize if I came across as such, as I didn't intend to do so.
I believe I misread your post earlier as an assertion of it being delayed for bugs as opposed to the suggestion.
WelcomeToNowhere
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by WelcomeToNowhere »

^No worries. I was being kind of a dick, too.

There might even be a problem with the manufacturing process. Not all games can get made fast enough for immediate release, or a flaw in the physical... discs? Cartridges? (I have no idea what the PSVita uses for games) Anyway, a flaw in the physical media of the game itself may have needed a fix and production would have had to restart.

This is all speculation, of course. Unless someone could provide some insider intel...? ;)
Yuki

Post by Yuki »

I'm guessing they probably just figured to give it more time for the developers to triple-check it for bugs after the other two games.

Also, Vita uses cards.
wonder's boy
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by wonder's boy »

Tripple checking or even quadruple checking wouldn't hurt them. Though I never experienced technical issues with Downpour, I did come across a lot of concerns on the internet and daily life pertaining to both Downpour and the HD Collection. It was right up there with the blaring positive/negative reviews and everything. They'd be wise to not let BOM hit the shelves with a whole new array of problems.
Music created by the fans, for the fans. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3