Again, why are people hyping this nonsense?

Come here to chat about Kojima's now sadly defunct Silent Hills.

Moderator: Moderators

pink_isnt_well000
Historical Society Historian

Re: Again, why are people hyping this nonsense?

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

golden filter wrote:cos suck it thats why
This guy knows. Beautiful.
KingCrimson
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by KingCrimson »

Why don't we lighten it up a bit from "cons" (since nobody really knows what the game will be like anyway) to "what not to do"?

Given what little information we have, this will obviously be a character-driven story, otherwise why have a prominent actor playing the lead character. I'll just say three words: no murder amnesia.

It's been pretty well covered in other threads, but nobody wants a lot of combat. Kojima seems to be aware of this.

I really think we could do without the cult in this one. I wouldn't mind a Valtiel cameo if it were justified, though.

No pyramid-shaped headgear of any sort!

Lastly, I think the areas gotta be mixed up a little more. We've been to so many hospitals/mental institutions at this point, they aren't even really out of the ordinary anymore.
HillsideSkoomaAddict
Just Passing Through

Post by HillsideSkoomaAddict »

The game won't even look like this at all. That's a teaser, and it's in first person so people don't know right away that the main character is Norman. Also, the teaser is creepy as hell, something that's been missing in the series for quite a while now IMO. And the story looks very promising.
alone in the town
Historical Society Historian

Post by alone in the town »

We've made pros and cons threads, as we have for past games. They're stickied for everyone's convenience.