baby crying

Come here to chat about Kojima's now sadly defunct Silent Hills.

Moderator: Moderators

I, Rabbit
Just Passing Through

baby crying

Post by I, Rabbit »

I haven't seen this particular topic mentioned in the forum but if it has, feel free to lock this and point me in the right direction!

Anyway, I've recently been rewatching play throughs of the pt on YouTube, (I don't own a ps4 unfortunately), and my partner noticed something that I hadn't noticed before, (it's briefly mentioned in the 'teens react' video), but the baby crying after the dripping fridge isn't coming from the deformed chicken foetus. It gets louder as you step out of the bathroom.

Is the crying baby inside the fridge? It seems to be the most loudest when you're beneath the fridge.

This leads me to believe that the character you play in the pt is a seperate person from the two fathers being mentioned by the Satan radio, who is reliving what he did via the endless corridor and visual and audio cues.
I fully understand that the pt has nothing to do with this latest instalment in the silent hill franchise, but the trailer itself is still incredibly interesting to me.
I want to see how far I can go before I'm forced to stop.
Leo Ho Tep
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: baby crying

Post by Leo Ho Tep »

Some people think it's not a baby in the fridge, but maybe the little girl. The radio tells us about a daughter indeed, so it could make sense.