Silent Hill Heaven
http://silenthillforum.com/

PT Cracked
http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=26220
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Soulless-Shadow [ 05 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  PT Cracked

Hi everyone. It appears that PT has finally been cracked. http://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/12/two-ye ... wide-open/
Everything is available here - http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15559
At the moment, it seems that if you want to view everything you need to extract everything yourself. Unfortunately that's beyond my skills and patience, so all I'm able to post are the links.

Author:  Alexius Corvinus [ 05 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: PT Cracked

Nice find!

Author:  Haunting Hero [ 06 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: PT Cracked

Soulless-Shadow wrote:
Hi everyone. It appears that PT has finally been cracked. http://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/12/two-ye ... wide-open/
Everything is available here - http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15559
At the moment, it seems that if you want to view everything you need to extract everything yourself. Unfortunately that's beyond my skills and patience, so all I'm able to post are the links.


Did they just fully scrapped PT or will the work on it in some future thing?

Author:  Tabris [ 07 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: PT Cracked

The second the can figure out how to turn it into a pachinko machine is the second they work on PT/Silent Hills again. The future is bright.

Author:  Kenji [ 08 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: PT Cracked



Well, the assets are being put to good use, at least.

Author:  Tabris [ 08 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: PT Cracked

^^ I love it so much.

Sending that to friends whether they know about PT and/or MGS or not has made for some great reactions hah

Author:  Alexius Corvinus [ 09 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: PT Cracked

A glimpse of what could have been. :(

#FucKonami

Author:  Haunting Hero [ 09 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: PT Cracked

Alexius Corvinus wrote:
A glimpse of what could have been. :(

#FucKonami


Agreed

Author:  Soulless-Shadow [ 12 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: PT Cracked

Haunting Hero wrote:
Did they just fully scrapped PT or will the work on it in some future thing?

I wouldn't have a clue. I hope they'll work on it in the future, but I'm not going to hold my breath. There are so many games that get a lot of work done and then are cancelled. One example would be the Legacy of Kain series. After Defiance there were various games in the works over the years, but none saw the light of day despite how far along in production they were. I suspect it'll be the same with PT.

Tabris wrote:
The second the can figure out how to turn it into a pachinko machine is the second they work on PT/Silent Hills again. The future is bright.

Isn't there already a SH pachinko machine? Or am I mis-remebering?
*edit* yes, there already is a SH pachinko machine. -_-

Alexius Corvinus wrote:
A glimpse of what could have been. :(

#FucKonami

That seems to be the general consensuses from people these days. I'm not inclined to disagree.

Author:  Haunting Hero [ 12 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: PT Cracked

Soulless-Shadow wrote:
Haunting Hero wrote:
Did they just fully scrapped PT or will the work on it in some future thing?

I wouldn't have a clue. I hope they'll work on it in the future, but I'm not going to hold my breath. There are so many games that get a lot of work done and then are cancelled. One example would be the Legacy of Kain series. After Defiance there were various games in the works over the years, but none saw the light of day despite how far along in production they were. I suspect it'll be the same with PT.

Tabris wrote:
The second the can figure out how to turn it into a pachinko machine is the second they work on PT/Silent Hills again. The future is bright.

Isn't there already a SH pachinko machine? Or am I mis-remebering?
*edit* yes, there already is a SH pachinko machine. -_-

Alexius Corvinus wrote:
A glimpse of what could have been. :(

#FucKonami

That seems to be the general consensuses from people these days. I'm not inclined to disagree.


ahh that's disappointing, Konami really needs to get their act together

Author:  Tabris [ 12 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: PT Cracked

Tabris wrote:
The second the can figure out how to turn it into a pachinko machine is the second they work on PT/Silent Hills again. The future is bright.

Isn't there already a SH pachinko machine? Or am I mis-remebering?
*edit* yes, there already is a SH pachinko machine. -_-
[/quote]

But it is not a PT/Silent Hills pachinko machine.

Author:  Haunting Hero [ 12 Dec 2016 ]
Post subject:  Re: PT Cracked

Tabris wrote:
Tabris wrote:
The second the can figure out how to turn it into a pachinko machine is the second they work on PT/Silent Hills again. The future is bright.

Isn't there already a SH pachinko machine? Or am I mis-remebering?
*edit* yes, there already is a SH pachinko machine. -_-


But it is not a PT/Silent Hills pachinko machine.[/quote]

I can just imagine what a Silent Hill pachinko machine would look like haha :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/