SH4 - Kitchen' Lights

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

mx50_virus
Just Passing Through

SH4 - Kitchen' Lights

Post by mx50_virus »

hi there!

i'm stuck on those kitchen lights at the prison (first time i go there, after the forest part)
i opened the water tank at the very top of the building
moved the rooms and i let the man escape
moved them more and throw myself through the holes and got into the shower place, the dinner room, etc...
anyways, i supposed to iluminate the kitchen so henry can see the numbers and type the combination; but i don't udnerstand how it works...
i've, by luck, got lights into the shower room and into the dinning room; but never into the kitchen

i really don't understand how the system works? put together all the bloody beds? put together all the holes? something about the good pipes and the broken water pipes?

thanks in advantage
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

You have to line up the bloody beds so those rooms are illuminated. That enables you to light up the kitchen.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
mx50_virus
Just Passing Through

Post by mx50_virus »

thank you!
i finally made it; it's tricky since floor 1 has two bloody rooms (one with some wooden beans, one without); and the 3rd floor has like 4 (counting the ones with holes);
or maybe i was missinterpretating hehe,

thanks again,
this forum is just awesome!
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

You're welcome. :) That part always gives me some trouble, to be honest..

Oh! Und: Ja, SHH ist sehr toll. I'm happy you're enjoying yourself here.
Last edited by Mis Krist. on 06 Jun 2007, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
mx50_virus
Just Passing Through

Post by mx50_virus »

hehe, dankeschön

now i'm wandering at the hospital, if i need any more help you'll be hearing from me again =)
devillo
Just Passing Through

Post by devillo »

I have the SAME freaking problem. The issue is that I started it 3 months ago and only just got the game back, so Im pretty lost. I have the Placard, all the notes etc, Ive released the guy, been to every floor got the water running etc, but I can only get light to the 1 room in the basement, not the showers or kitchen. Here is how I have the 3 floors positioned at the moment...

You know the 3 pipes which let water gush down, well imagine the middle one is the point on a compass, and the top of the screen is north etc. The third floor is set at NW, The second floor is set at NE and the third floor which remains still is at NE also. Any help at this time would be great. Also, how would I get the stun gun from this point?
Will you wont you will you wont you join, the Dance?
crucifix

Post by crucifix »

um.. you have to have the rooms with the bloody beds all in a line, from floor to floor, like krist said.

the stun gun is on the 2nd floor, i can't say what room though. you might have already moved it.
no longer active. thanks for the memories.
devillo
Just Passing Through

Post by devillo »

My problem was that I had goofed on the position of one of the bloody beds. The direction you want the floors in are as follows, 3F South West, 2F North West and 1F North East. The stun gun is also on the 2nd floor in the room with a hole just on the left of the 'compass point pipe.' To Get to it simply position the 3F to have a hole above that room and drop down to the 2F room and pick up the Stun Gun.
Will you wont you will you wont you join, the Dance?