SH3 +newgame douglas boxer code

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

xXyunaXx
Just Passing Through

SH3 +newgame douglas boxer code

Post by xXyunaXx »

i hope there is not already another topic on this because if there was im really sorry :( but it seems everyone knows how to enable it. im having trouble entering this code TT__TT im not sure exactly how its done. i understand you must highlight "extra new game" and put in the button combinations but i tried and it didnt work. can somebody explain me exactly what to do here ?

thank you in advance!
Cadiel
Just Passing Through

Post by Cadiel »

I believe you do punch in the code, then select the game difficulty and riddle difficulty to activate it. If you hear Heather sigh, that means the code works. I've only done it once, but I'm certain you hear Heather's voice.
xXyunaXx
Just Passing Through

Post by xXyunaXx »

hmm... ok so i punch in the code and the code goes like : Up(x2), Down(x2), Left, Right, Left, Right, Circle, X the problem is, when they say highlight extra new game do they mean keep the cursor at extra new game and then put in the code or click on it and when your at the action and riddle selection screen put in the code there ? and i dont know.. how its supposed to work because everytime i push up up down down it just selects the action level (when in the action/riddle selection screen) and in the title screen pressing up up down down cancels the highlight on extra new game >.<;; its so confusing.. :?
~ you only get what you give ~*^-^*~
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast;
for it is the number of
a man; and his number is six hundred three score and six
Matto
Just Passing Through

Post by Matto »

Just keep the highlight on Extra New Game and enter the code there. Heather should sigh after you choose the difficulty and riddle levels, and if she doesn't I'm wrong.
Cadiel
Just Passing Through

Post by Cadiel »

xXyunaXx wrote:hmm... ok so i punch in the code and the code goes like : Up(x2), Down(x2), Left, Right, Left, Right, Circle, X the problem is, when they say highlight extra new game do they mean keep the cursor at extra new game and then put in the code or click on it and when your at the action and riddle selection screen put in the code there ? and i dont know.. how its supposed to work because everytime i push up up down down it just selects the action level (when in the action/riddle selection screen) and in the title screen pressing up up down down cancels the highlight on extra new game >.<;; its so confusing.. :?
I just tested this out right now, so I'm positive it works.

Place the cursor on "Extra New Game" on the title screen, so the text is blinking. Input the code. The cursor will move away from "Extra New Game"; that's normal. The last button you push is the X button, so that'll access the "Extra New Game" difficulty menu if you did it correctly. From there, just choose your Action and Riddle difficulty, then Heather will sigh, signifying that the code worked properly. If you didn't hear anything and would like to try again, simultaneously press the "SELECT" and "START" button for a quick jump to the menu.

If Heather did not sigh, then you may have made a mistake while inputting the code, or you haven't met the requirements to unlock it yet.

Hope it works.
xXyunaXx
Just Passing Through

Post by xXyunaXx »

ok thanks cadiel ^_^ i will try that when i have time to play it again :P i will tell you if it worked or not ^-^ thanks!~
for it is the number of
xXyunaXx
Just Passing Through

Post by xXyunaXx »

yay ~~ it worked ^-^ thanks cadiel !~ i figured it out , because i own the ntsc version of the game i had to press X before O instead of O X because on the asian version O is confirm ^^ thanks a lot for helping me :D
for it is the number of