SH2 endings?

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

LanceS133
Historical Society Historian

SH2 endings?

Post by LanceS133 »

I searched the FAQ and I searched "endings" in the SH2 sections and Daddy help me section = Nothing.

Can someone explain how to get all the endings for SH2, please? It'd be greatly appreciated!
"That town. That God forsaken town. It just, keeps, calling me back..."
Goodnight

Post by Goodnight »

First Playthrough:

Leave - get through the game quickly, don't pay too much attention to Maria, don't examine the letter and knife frequently, don't try to backtrack after finishing an area, listen to the whole conversation in the hallway.

In Water - Examine the knife and letter frequently, don't heal often, read the diary on the roof of the hospital, listen to the headphones message and hallway conversation, examine the messages in Neeley's.

Maria - Ignore the letter, photo and knife, check up on Maria in the hospital several times, protect Maria from damage, pay attention to her, revisit her in jail after Pyramid Head strikes.

Subsequent Playthroughs:

Rebirth - Collect the four items needed: White Chrism (Kitchen in coin puzzle room), Book of Lost Memories (Gas station newspaper rack), Obsidian Goblet (display case, Historical Society) and the Book of Crimson Ceremony (reading room after the tape).

Dog - Complete the game with the rebirth ending OR all three other endings on the same memory card. Go to the dog house, which is right across from the exit of Rosewater Park after talking to Maria and get the Dog Key. Watch the tape in the hotel and then use the key on the observation room.

UFO (only for Greatest Hits and Xbox) - Finish the game and start on extra Maria Scenario. Get the Blue Gem in the bathroom James starts in. Use it in the Brookhaven garden after the first boss fight, in front of the boat dock after the 'meat locker' fight, and room 312 BEFORE the tape.

I haven't ever had access to the UFO ending, so I hope that information is correct.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

It is.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
LanceS133

Post by LanceS133 »

Awesome Thank you! :D
Goodnight

Post by Goodnight »

You're welcome
silenthillish3
Just Passing Through

Post by silenthillish3 »

u can accually watch em all on youtube :lol:
LanceS133

Post by LanceS133 »

I'm not doing it just to see them, I'm doing it so I gain all the endings and get everything out of the game.
Scanman22
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Scanman22 »

If you just want to watch them, go to YouTube.com and search for "Silent Hill 2 Endings" and presto! You can watch them so you don't have to go back to get the ones you can't.
- Member of the Order -
~ The Sect of Valtiel ~
LanceS133

Post by LanceS133 »

LanceS133 wrote:I'm not doing it just to see them, I'm doing it so I gain all the endings and get everything out of the game.
:wink: