[SHO] complete silence

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

King Crimson
Brookhaven Receptionist

[SHO] complete silence

Post by King Crimson »

when Im running through the streets I cant hear anything not even trvavises footsteps. Is this a gltch or is it like this for everyone?
Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon.
The Silent Executioner
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by The Silent Executioner »

Its like it for me too in mainly the outside enviroments. Be nice if they could patch it for us. :|
TheGhastlyGrinner
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by TheGhastlyGrinner »

maybe they did it on purpose. maybe travis isnt supposed to hear his own footsteps when hes outside.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/oiupsoi/newshsig.jpg[/img]
The only thing Columbus discovered was that he was lost!

Xbox-GhastlyGrinner
Ps3- Ghastly_Grinner
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

It happened to me too. Not only that, but monsters would no longer make sounds, nor would the sounds of Travis kicking the shit out of 'em. I assumed, at first, it was my headphones, but when I switched to another pair the same thing'd happen. Now I know it must be a glitch.

Lame.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Krysta
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Krysta »

I get this bug too. Additionally, I cant see some type of nurses. All I can see is some part of upper body texture and nothing else. How da hell sucha bug could have been missed dammit. Anyone had this one too?
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>All I can see is some part of upper body texture and nothing else.
That's one of the monsters. They're called Remnants.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Krysta
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Krysta »

If thats the case then >LoL< is all I can say seeing those monsters design if I accidently took them as a glitched nurse model. Anyway at I'm the theater now, moving on a bit tonight>>
King Crimson
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by King Crimson »

well it happens less and less now. it usualy stop towards the end of the game.
Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon.
Silent Pyramid
Just Passing Through

Post by Silent Pyramid »

The solution for this SILENCE!! :shock:
Try to find a save point ASAP. And this part I don't remember. You either save the game and reload and everything will be back to normal. Or you save and quit the game and open it again then load it.

That's what I do most of the time... And it works... This is not a glitch :| it's just becuz maybe the game is released when it shouldn't be.
αℓℓαн ℓα γ7яəмŋї µiŋŋîçн γα үµα
Frydebo
Just Passing Through

Post by Frydebo »

Krysta wrote:I get this bug too. Additionally, I cant see some type of nurses. All I can see is some part of upper body texture and nothing else. How da hell sucha bug could have been missed dammit. Anyone had this one too?
Well, I thougt that it was ment to be that way :P, I mean u saw the shadow didn't you? It's pretty cool and creepy =D.

Anyway, I also experienced the sound bug. It was fixed when I reloaded my PSP.
I've got a tip if you want to prevent this from happening, everytime you're not gonna play anymore, exit the game and turn your psp off. I think this bu occured at the first place becuz of the sleeping mood on the psp.
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

That makes sense, Frydebo. Leaving the PSP on sleep mode is as lame as leaving your actual PS system on pause, thinking the game'll be at rest. No. Not in the least.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Fredrick2003
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Fredrick2003 »

I havn't had this glitch yet but thank you for the information, I will try these if it happens.
alessas angel
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by alessas angel »

I had a wierd glitch during a cutscene. it was major league wierd.
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
At the motel when you see the cutscene where travis and his dad checkin, I saw travis's face but the eyes were bug and on the side of his head and even when you see the back of his head the eyes were looking at me.
[/spoiler]
Life changes daily so go with it!
game_over
Hope House Careworker

Re: [SHO] complete silence

Post by game_over »

versatile soup spoon wrote:when Im running through the streets I cant hear anything not even trvavises footsteps. Is this a gltch or is it like this for everyone?
Yeah, it a glitch or "error". Happens when you pick up your PSP after sleep mode. I once did this for trying to finish the game to get the 'Daredevil' costume. It comes back to normal after a while. Nothing big.
alessas angel wrote:I had a wierd glitch during a cutscene. it was major league wierd.
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
At the motel when you see the cutscene where travis and his dad checkin, I saw travis's face but the eyes were bug and on the side of his head and even when you see the back of his head the eyes were looking at me.
That usually happens in most 3rd person PSP games. Mostly happened on PSOne games.

But I think they did it on purpose to make it a bit scary. Kinda like an easter egg. When I first saw it, my heart sorta stopped for a second due to the atmosphere I was in.
TravisTheTrucker
Just Passing Through

Post by TravisTheTrucker »

that happen to me, all of a sudden the noises stop, i checked the home screen and the volume was at 0, i don't now why, but that happen a couple of times and i didn't turn the volume down. :lol: maybe a glitch. :lol:
z0mboid
Just Passing Through

Post by z0mboid »

Yeeeah I've experienced this glitch. But now I know how to solve it :D GEE THANKS SILENT HILL HEAVEN. Hooray! :D
[center][img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/rave_me/banner2.jpg[/img][/center]
Darkness Concept
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Darkness Concept »

Most definitely a glitch, and not an easteregg...

Thank God this glitch didn't make it to PS2 (it's buggy enough as is), though I don't see how it could anyway.
There Was a Hole Here...
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/octaveorange/waiting.jpg[/img]
It's Gone Now.